Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 22, 2019, 03:37:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtube Videos Collection - Watch Here  (Read 37878 times)
ubizmo

I couldn't fail to disagree with you less.

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 03:26:02 am »

Hi, Cliff.

I posted my very first YouTube video last night.  I'm not sure how to "embed" it (sorry -- I still have a lot to learn) but this is the URL link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGgNFZ5YMTk
It's not the best quality (or playing) but I hope it will get easier as I figure things out and pick up tips from other Forum members about easy-to-use software, etc.

I quite enjoyed that.  The Cantiga works very well on the ocarina, and the sound is very pleasing.  I hope you will play more music of that genre.  At some point I'll get around to playing that piece as well, as you were kind enough to send it to me, but when it comes to music I have the attention span of a goldfish and I just tend to play whatever tunes wash up on the beach of my awareness...which could be most anything.

ubi

shan

экии!

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 04:41:37 am »

...wash up on the beach of my awareness...
I'm keeping that one. 

ubizmo

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2009, 04:49:10 pm »

ubizmo plays Zelda: Song of Time, "a new interpretation"

I've been wanting to take this horrible video down for a long time, but each time I mention doing so, Men In Black appear in front of my house.

I'm glad I didn't take it down, though, because I would have a comment from 3 months ago, which I only recently noticed.  The comment was:

あなたは時間の歌をねじでとめました!

According to Google Translate, this means: "You screw the song of the time I stopped!"

I think that sums up my feeling about that video.

Ubizmo

Spatolo

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 03:15:19 am »

I don't dislike the video. It shows up what a good improviser can do with a "odd" instrument such an ocarina: who would bet a penny that it's possible to jazz like that with it, and basing on a simple video-game theme?

youngstrom9
Active Newbie

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 11:41:42 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/user/youngstrom9#p/a/u/0/Hu77OQgu0zA

I recieved the polycarbonate ocarinas last year, and just started playing them again.  I hope you enjoy my video!

youngstrom9

Trumpet/ French Horn/ Ocarina/ Guitar
Spatolo

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2009, 12:35:31 pm »

Hey youngstrom9 well done! Welcome to the forum!

Cliff

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2009, 02:00:36 pm »

Nice playing youngstrom9. Thanks for sharing.

-Cliff

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
youngstrom9
Active Newbie

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2009, 02:15:50 pm »

Thanks a lot guys!  I started to get nervous at the end because I had messed up a few times, restarting the video each time!  I will certainly try to put up more videos, I just have to find a song to play  Wink.

-Thanks
youngstrom9

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 02:17:45 pm by youngstrom9 » Logged

ubizmo

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2009, 04:14:27 pm »

Thanks a lot guys!  I started to get nervous at the end because I had messed up a few times, restarting the video each time!  I will certainly try to put up more videos, I just have to find a song to play  Wink.

-Thanks
youngstrom9

That sounded good! Why not try another Beatle's song?

Ubizmo

youngstrom9
Active Newbie

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2009, 05:03:47 pm »

Thanks a lot ubizmo!

That certainly means a lot, I am a big fan of your videos.

I discovered an old Beatles Guitar Book in my attic, so maybe I will transpose it for Ocarina.

youngstrom9

feigenpwn
Active Newbie

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2010, 05:50:31 pm »

Ubizmo- don't listen to the angry commenters. It was amazing improv of the song of time. It shows that you put a bit of yourself into the music piece, and that's more than most people can do.

SpencervdM
Active Newbie

OcNewbie

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 03:10:06 am »

Just posting another link to my newest video in this topic. Smiley

I'm glad I didn't take it down, though, because I would have a comment from 3 months ago, which I only recently noticed.  The comment was:

あなたは時間の歌をねじでとめました!

According to Google Translate, this means: "You screw the song of the time I stopped!"

I think that sums up my feeling about that video.

Ubizmo

lol, but Google Translate is no good. Especially for a language like Japanese that is so incredibly dependent on the context. Even though it's not fully dependable either, according to Spencer Translate it means: "You stopped the song of Time with the spring/key (of the clock)!"

Never say never...
OMG, just said it twice! o_0
VLK1993
Active Newbie

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2011, 03:29:37 pm »

Hi everyone
my name is Khoa, i'm a university student, i have been playing mountain ocarina for a few months now, but this is my first video. If you can, please give me the feedback so i can improve myself Cheesy Thank you very much

thats weird, video didn't appear...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLPXda2nlNU&context=C3ec1b6fADOEgsToPDskKFZFVucbY-Z9PCc6HRkAUi

« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 03:37:41 pm by VLK1993 » Logged
VLK1993
Active Newbie

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 10:42:18 am »

hi, it's Khoa, the newbie again ^^ i just made a video and wanted to share, oh, and also i find out that country music fits the MO quite well Cheesy please give me some feedback if you're not too busy Cheesy thanks

Daddy-O
Active Newbie

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 02:50:16 am »

My three sons and I were recently in Greenville, TN.  We took a hike down a beautiful trail to Margarette Falls.  We took along some water, fig bars and our hardwood Mountain Ocarina.  Here is a video we took of my son and I playing some music at the falls.  We played in the mountains of Tennesse and N. Carolina also, but didn't get any video of that (sorry).  The Mountain Ocarinas sound great in the mountains of TN and NC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgP7e-cQLB4

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: