Go to my shopping cart
Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
March 20, 2019, 11:04:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: If possible, please fill out this brief questionnaire. Thank you!  (Read 16783 times)
Karl

Coda Creator & Player

« on: September 26, 2009, 02:39:31 pm »

If you get a chance, please take a few minutes to answer a few confidential questions that we hope will help us to become a better company.  Cliff has set up the following link so that you can answer in total anonymity, without being influenced by anyone else’s answers.
http://www.mountainocarinas.com/survey/survey001.html

Thank you so much!  I am grateful.

Best wishes,

Karl

P.S.  Tomorrow morning (9/27/09), I’ll be loading up the mini-van and heading off for a 10-day adventure with my wife and children.  First, we’ll stop off in Georgia to visit family and then we’ll continue on to Disneyworld in Florida. From the road, we’ll be checking in on email, forum posts, and phone messages. If you order online while we are away, your order should ship out immediately. (However, if you send us a check through the mail or if you order a Warmstone ocarina, we will have to ship it when we return to Connecticut. Sorry for the inconvenience!)

« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 02:51:51 pm by Karl » Logged
Spatolo

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 03:09:43 pm »

Just replied. HAVE A GREAT TRIP!

And if you find the time, made some video!

PS: By the way, does Susan plays the ocarina? It would be wonderful to see you in a duet!

Karl

Coda Creator & Player

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 08:17:46 pm »

Insert Quote
Just replied. HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
Thanks for replying, Spatolo!  We are really looking forward to our road trip.  With special needs children, trips of any kind are often challenging, but we "go with the flow" and have a lot of fun together.

And if you find the time, made some video!
We're taking a couple small video cameras, so I hope to have at least some nice video clips to share.  For instance, I'll try to get a video of Mickie Mouse playing the ocbox.

PS: By the way, does Susan plays the ocarina? It would be wonderful to see you in a duet!

You know, my wife Susan is very musical and sings beautifully, but she doesn't really play the ocarina.  Years ago, when we were testing versions of the "Learning to Play Mountain Ocarinas" music curriculum, she humored me by playing through the first few units, just to demonstrate how easy it was.  She played through the early units with surprising ease. (She was surprised. I wasn’t!) 

However, I believe that her desire to play any musical instrument was smothered fairly early on in life. When she was just a wee slip of a thing with very little lung capacity, her enthusiastic school band director decided that she would be the trombonist that he needed for his band. Well, the trombone didn’t go so well, and she moved on to other things.  Even though she is not an ocarinist, she is the perfect companion for me in so many ways.  Besides her continual love and support, she also enjoys my playing (or claims to) and has always encouraged me to play whenever I felt like it (within reason, of course Wink).

Spatolo

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 08:43:46 pm »

Love is a wonderful thing.

Tox
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 06:54:25 am »

Consider the survey filled out.
Hope you enjoy your trip, i personally just got back from a 2 week trip of my own, the bush camping variety, still it was a nice spot to do some ocarina practicing.

<Please insert generic & cheesy one liner>
Twist

"Ars celare verum"

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 02:24:55 pm »

Done.

have a fun time in FL.

Twist
"Ars celare verum"
clarinetcat

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 10:11:47 pm »

Info sent.   Grin

"Time is a great teacher.
Unfortunately, it kills all its pupils."

- Hector Berlioz
Karl B

Ocarina Beginner

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 03:47:02 am »

I hope you enjoyed your trip.  I don't live "that" far from Orlando, but with trying to live on a budget and work being so busy, it was impossible for me to consider a trip to Disney.  I had hope earlier in the year we could go on my daughter's birthday in November, but that is extremely unlikely.

I filled out the survey as well.

Karl B

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."   --Thomas Jefferson
Karl

Coda Creator & Player

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 01:44:44 pm »

Just a quick note...  THANKS to all of you who have taken the time to fill out the questionaire so far. We appreciate you!  The info and feedback so far has been very helpful.

Best wishes,

Karl

Oc-Lahoma
Active Newbie

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 05:44:23 pm »

Filled out and submitted.

stevolandis
Active Newbie

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 11:26:03 pm »

Accomplished- thanks for lettin' us put in our opinion!

-Stevo

Last night I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, and I thought to myself-where in the world is the ceiling? -Anonymous.
projectcrazy12
Active Newbie

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 01:19:53 pm »

Filled out!

freakycrawler
Active Newbie

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 11:24:27 pm »

Filled out the survey and submitted, hope you enjoyed your trip, Karl.

Josean
Active Newbie

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 04:28:45 pm »

Complete!

Why do we always forget what we want to remember, but remember what we want to forget?
bentsje
Active Newbie

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 09:50:15 pm »

Keep up the good work and thank you for asking our opinion !!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: