Go to my shopping cart
Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
December 16, 2018, 07:49:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: How long did it take you to receive your order?  (Read 103966 times)
Cliff

« on: November 17, 2008, 10:18:49 pm »

I'd like to give people an idea of how long it's taken previous customers to receive their order from us.

We *try* and usually are able to get packages out in 1 business day, but depending on where you live it can take much longer to receive your package.

If you pay by PayPal e-Check it takes 5-7 days for the funds to clear (for us to receive payment)... which is when we ship (according to PayPal's recommendation).

Some countries have more problems than others. For non-US orders, the biggest factor is how long a package may spend in the receiving country's customs.

For US orders if you could post the State you live in.

For non-US orders just the country is fine.

And the rough amount of days it took for delivery. If you paid by PayPal e-Check, please indicate that since that will have extra delays.

Thanks!

Cliff

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 11:26:56 pm »

Cliff,

I received both of my orders within 3-5 days paying with credit card. Dan!

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
dragonhlm
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 12:06:26 am »

Super fast here. Within a week during December.

Vacation at wholesale prices and write the trip off on your taxes. Ask me how mike@bookatlastravel.com

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. --Frank Sinatra
RW_eagle

Player of many, Master of none

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 12:17:46 am »

It's been awhile since I last ordered, but I recall that it was less than a week.

Rob W.

Charter member of mountainocarinaholicstm
Karl B

Ocarina Beginner

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 02:44:55 am »

I sometimes forget what I had for dinner last night much less what happened last month.  I will say it was a week or less though.   Pretty sure less.  I was pleasantly surprised how fast it did get here.

Karl B

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."   --Thomas Jefferson
Logick
Active Newbie

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 10:42:55 pm »

I ordered late Saturday night and received my ocarinas by the following Thursday. I got the shipment notice on Tuesday, so it only took 2/3 days to get to me.

-Aaron

Karl B

Ocarina Beginner

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 12:24:43 am »

That's fast Logick.  You must live in Mountain Ocarina's backyard.  Smiley

Glad to see a new face here.  You might want to take a few moments and introduce yourself in the
Member Introductions http://www.ocarinaboard.com/bb/index.php?board=7.0 topic. 

See ya round.

Karl B

« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 12:33:46 am by Karl B » Logged

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."   --Thomas Jefferson
Logick
Active Newbie

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 02:23:19 am »

I was actually pleasantly surprised how fast I received my ocarinas. I live in Florida and I used paypal, so I thought it would be at least a week before I got my package.

RecorderSue

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 06:36:08 am »

Hi,

I ordered my set of 2 ocarinas late Friday night and received them on the afternoon of the following Friday.  That was the 5th business day after ordering, and darn good time for crossing all of the U.S. mainland and much of the Pacific Ocean to get to our western-most State of Hawaii (and for a reasonable shipping fee!)

Susan
aka RecorderSue

cealac
Active Newbie

everybody love the fluffy guy. lucky me ;D ;D

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 05:50:37 pm »

it took 8 day for my ocarinas to get to the uk

Everybody love the fluffy guy. Lucky me Grin Grin
ubizmo

I couldn't fail to disagree with you less.

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 06:04:04 pm »

it took 8 day for my ocarinas to get to the uk

That's not bad at all.  Did Cliff use the company jet and hand deliver them?

ubi

Stephen
Active Newbie

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 01:05:55 am »

Really quick--3 days from order to receipt. 

Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 04:05:23 am »

I've had 3 separate orders so far..usually 3-5 days! Pretty fast!

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
Laurent

Ocarina fan

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2008, 11:44:31 am »

I received mine today!! That's 8 days for Switzerland, not bad :-) Ha, and payment was by paypal.

arnoldwid
Active Newbie

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 03:34:33 am »

Hi I'm newbie to this forum,

I'm livin in Australia. I bought a C polycarbonate ocarina, on 1st of Dec 2008, but still waiting till now... Here's the tracking information:

Bullet     Arrival at Transit Office From Exchange, December 08, 2008, 9:26 am, GREAT BRITAIN
Bullet    International Dispatch, December 02, 2008, 10:30 am, FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099
Bullet    Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 01, 2008

Is there anything I could do to find out why the package is sitting idle in UK for a long time??? I'm getting worried because I'll be on vacation in the next three weeks. I though it would arrive sometime this week, but now the chance is diminishing.

Arnold

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: