Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
September 30, 2020, 05:05:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: How long did it take you to receive your order?  (Read 115143 times)
noahsummers

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 04:24:12 am »

I ordered Thursday morning, it shipped Friday evening, and I got them on Monday, so that's 4 days excluding Sunday.  I'm in Pennsylvania, though, so I'm practically next door to MO compared to some here.

Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2008, 04:28:21 am »

Hey arnold! Welcome to the forum!
  I'd think it'd be getting to you soon, not sure why being held up in uk though. Dan
Cliff could probably help you though

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
Cliff

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2008, 06:08:00 pm »

Is there anything I could do to find out why the package is sitting idle in UK for a long time??? I'm getting worried because I'll be on vacation in the next three weeks. I though it would arrive sometime this week, but now the chance is diminishing.

Hey Arnold,

I'm sorry that it's taken so long for your ocarina to make it to you in Australia  Sad Regarding the tracking provided by the USPS... I don't know if this is good or bad for your situation, but it seems as the tracking in the USPS computer system is not very reliable once it leaves the US. The US postal service seems have a reasonable update of their tracking (but nothing compared to a carrier like FedEx) but not after the package is handed off to the non-US postal systems. Often enough the status is never updated leaving the recipient thinking that the package is "stuck" somewhere when it may even be sitting on your doorstep. So I'm *hoping* that your package is closer than the tracking indicates and not stalled in the UK.

I'm really hoping that it will make it there before you go on your trip. I know how that goes.

Thanks for your patience  Smiley

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
arnoldwid
Active Newbie

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2008, 08:10:32 pm »

Hi Cliff,

Yea I hope so.. you know what, after I posted the question in this forum, the status was changed, now it departed from the bloody transit office. I hope it'll arrive in these 3 days. Cheesy

Arnold

Frank
Active Newbie

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 10:48:12 am »

I ordered my Ocarina on Saturday, December 13th and it arrived on Wednesday, December 17th. I live in New York. (I picked it up from the post office a day later though, on the 18th).

Very quick shipping, I couldn't have been happier Smiley

Oddly, the USPS shipping status never changed. It just said it was being processed, then I got the postal service slip in the mailbox to pick up my parcel.

skarrmann

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2008, 07:42:50 pm »

I ordered the polycarbonate C ocarina late Thursday night, December 18th, and it was received this morning, December 22nd (I live in Massachusetts, USA).  I am exceedingly impressed by the quick delivery time, especially in the midst of the busy holiday season.  I sincerely appreciate the dedication you folks at Mountain Ocarinas exert for customer satisfaction, and I foresee myself enjoying this wonderful instrument!

emoone
Active Newbie

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 01:35:11 pm »

I ordered my Poly C on the evening of Dec 19th, and I received my well packaged ocarina on the day of Dec 23rd. Just in time to slip into my Christmas stocking for me to open tomorrow Smiley .

Lord Oblivion

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 01:53:51 pm »

I ordered my Poly C on the evening of Dec 19th, and I received my well packaged ocarina on the day of Dec 23rd. Just in time to slip into my Christmas stocking for me to open tomorrow Smiley .

Good for you man! Have fun opening your present! (don't forget to act surprised Wink)

emoone
Active Newbie

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2008, 01:32:56 pm »

Good for you man! Have fun opening your present! (don't forget to act surprised Wink)

I acted very surprised LOL.

lina
Active Newbie

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2009, 04:38:43 pm »

hey.....

i still didn't get my ocarinas , I'm worried ..... and getting sick of waiting , i seriously hope the customs didn't think it was a pong or something like everybody where saying , i know it left the US on the 18th of Dec, any idea how much longer should it take , or what's the worse case scenario? Sad

lina

Cliff

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 03:36:49 pm »

hey.....

i still didn't get my ocarinas , I'm worried ..... and getting sick of waiting , i seriously hope the customs didn't think it was a pong or something like everybody where saying , i know it left the US on the 18th of Dec, any idea how much longer should it take , or what's the worse case scenario? Sad

lina

Lina,

I'm very sorry that your order has taken so long to get to you. US orders almost never have problems. Some non-US countries have consistently good transit times, and some are inconsistent. It seems like the biggest variable is how long it takes a package to get through customes Sad Does the tracking information show any updated status after leaving the US? Unfortunately the tracking status is often not updated well after it leaves the US... I guess that depends on the postal systems talking "nicely" to each other. Sometimes the status is not updated ever after leaving the US... even after being delivered. We are committed to making sure you get your order one way or another. Sorry for the delay.

Cliff

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Secretagentdan

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 08:29:38 pm »

Sounds to me like a customs issue, it would have gotten there a while ago otherwise! I'm sure Cliff and Karl will find a way to get it out there to you! Dan

lina
Active Newbie

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 02:05:25 pm »

hello cliff,

thanks for ur email, but i have a good news , i got the package today , Cheesy ..
i have my ocarinas , super happy .

i tried to ask why it took that long ,but i didn't get a descent answer , finally i found out that they where changing the systems at the post office due to the end of the year , i guess that was the problem , and the fun part was convincing them of what the ocarina was , and why i got two of them hehehehehehe , super fun , finally they wrote down that it was whistling  kids toys Cheesy .

but i got mu mountain ocarinas, and cant wait for the weekend, to start exploring ...  thanks you again .. Smiley

lina .

Cliff

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 02:22:57 pm »

finally i found out that they where changing the systems at the post office due to the end of the year , i guess that was the problem

Lina,

Thanks for the update. I'm so glad that they made it to you safely!! Please let us all know how it goes as you get to know your instruments.

Cliff

Secretagentdan

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 09:20:01 pm »

Lina,
  It's great to hear they got to you finally! Now you can start having some fun learning to play! I can't wait to here how you are enjoying them! Peace, Daniel

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: