Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
February 23, 2020, 01:56:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the difference in thickness/size between the C and G ocarinas?  (Read 7897 times)
Cliff

« on: November 18, 2008, 07:33:30 pm »

I just received a question from someone interested in our ocarinas today. He was wondering what the difference was in thickness between the C and G.

I realized that we don't have any pictures or dimensions on our website that shows this. I took some *very* quick pictures and sent them off so he could see the difference. I the aluminum handy. I couldn't find my poly C. I thought I should post for anyone who has the same question.

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Spatolo

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 07:40:43 pm »

Nice to have them compared! Really.

Two notes.

One: what the G oc have on the bottom? I bet is the one you used for the crash tests hitting the wall many times. And that it still plays beautiffully being that the surface.

Two: instead of posting the request yourself you should FORCE the users to JOIN THE FORUM and ask themselves! We need more typing heads!

For this reason I've prepared you a template. Don't say thanks.

"Dear user, we are really happy for your interest and for your question.
Now, I mean, NOW, go to the forum, register and post it there. No, really, so that you'll join a beautiful community, many people will greet you and you'll have replies from me, but also opinions from other real users to all of your questions.
Also, please notice that if you don't join the forum, I'll send Spatolo on your way weaponed with a C iron ocarina."

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 07:42:59 pm »

Those aluminum ocs look super sweet!

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
Karl B

Ocarina Beginner

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 03:03:58 am »

Wow, the side views look like the hulls of two ships.  Put a bridge on them, maybe an airplane or two and you have a carrier.

I didn't realize there was a big difference in the two instruments.  From the other photos I assumed they were the same size.

Karl B

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."   --Thomas Jefferson
Mcfloutist
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 11:27:04 pm »

Thanks for the pics I just ordered the combo poly ocarinas and i'm guessing that they should be about the same.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: