Go to my shopping cart
Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
April 25, 2019, 06:16:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An idea for a contest  (Read 1263 times)
FredDooolie

« on: April 26, 2010, 03:03:58 am »

Here's a thought:

Karl and Co. have done so much for us, let's do something for them. Let's have a contest to see who can drum up the most sales for them. Every time somebody asks you "What's that thing? Where can I get one?" give them the URL of the site, phone number and your user name in the forum. Ask them to enter that user name in the "Special Order Instructions" box when they place the order (Fred Doolie sent me). Then the most referrals (minimum 50) between say Jun-01 and Dec-31 could win a prize. Perhaps a limited edition diamond studded 14K gold MO* or an engraved Aluminum/Warmstone 2011 model. Even the first off the line double-ocarinas when they are perfected.

Karl? What do you think?

* Date of release April-01 2110 Cheesy

« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 03:40:00 am by FredDooolie » Logged

... There is too much sax and violins on TV these days. Whatever happened to ukuleles and ocarinas?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: