Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
November 30, 2020, 07:59:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I delete a post?  (Read 4655 times)
hoodsmom

« on: October 28, 2010, 10:42:47 pm »

The forum help says there should be a delete button allowing users to delete their own posts, but beats me if I can find it.  Where is it?

heyjude
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 01:40:47 am »

Well now, I don't know either but I'll see if I can find it for you. If I do I'll edit this post and tell you where it's at.

Jude

If you select the modify button which I just did you can add to your post or erase (delete) part or all of what was previously written.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 01:45:39 am by heyjude » Logged

"Man can not live by bread alone, he must have peanut butter" - Kruger Bear
Cliff

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 01:57:00 pm »

hoodsmom and heyjude,

the forum hasn't been set up with delete privileges. you're not missing anything, they aren't there. this is due to some issues and potential issues. as heyjude mentioned, you can delete the content of your posts by editing it and "blanking it out." also, if you IM me one of your posts that you'd like deleted I'd be happy to make the deletion.

--cliff

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: