Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
July 14, 2020, 03:54:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ready to buy my first MO  (Read 1817 times)
clogger52

« on: January 03, 2011, 03:06:28 am »

Howdy from Texas!  I am ready to buy my first MO. I have some music background. I have played the flute for about two years now.
   I have listened to the samples of the C and the G ocarinas. I prefer the more mellow sound of the C. I feel I would be more comfortable
 with the C since the flute is also a C instrument.  I am wondering if I should buy the C or the G.  From what I see on this site, they suggest the G for a beginner.  Any suggestions?

McManus
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 03:13:44 am »

That's because if you need any lesson material, it's ONLY available in the G.

Rob
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 03:15:21 am »

I'm not sure which I'd like, so I just bought both the poly G and C tonight Cheesy Would probably say to do the same for you. The G is played as a C, so you wouldn't have trouble playing music for C. Only thing is that if you do play the G as a G it'll take time to learn the fingerings for the notes if you are use to playing it as a C.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: