Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
July 21, 2019, 09:15:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requests - reply to this post with any request for tunes in the public domain  (Read 40067 times)
OcaRocka Mike
Active Newbie

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2012, 02:37:44 pm »

On the legality/publishing/licensing issues, I've noticed other sites (specifically Mandolin and Guitar tab sites), list the songs as "practice tunes" with a brief explanation that the songs are for practicing only - seems to work.

On another note; (pun intended) I'm looking for Native American and Peruvian tunes...can anyone point me in the right direction ?

~Cheers~

kypfer

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2012, 08:28:11 pm »

On the legality/publishing/licensing issues, I've noticed other sites (specifically Mandolin and Guitar tab sites), list the songs as "practice tunes" with a brief explanation that the songs are for practicing only - seems to work
... lack of action does NOT imply acceptance! Either the copyright holders are unaware of the infringement, or possibly have decided that the costs of prosecution aren't worth the effort. Either way, without specific permission from the copyright holder, the re-publication of copyright material is illegal in most civilised countries. There's just a chance that one day someone will get really p**d off and sue. Just defending the action in court would be pricey, let alone any awarded damages! It's just not worth the effort  Shocked

On a lighter note ... I'm unaware of any Native American or Peruvian tunes in the Public Domain ... maybe you could try searching for NAF tabs or pan-pipe tabs Wink

"I'm playing all the right notes—but not necessarily in the right order."
Shygirl62
Active Newbie

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2013, 08:19:36 pm »

Somewhere over the rainbow

"Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward." - E.E. Cummings
4efs

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2013, 12:08:32 am »

Shygirl her is a link to that tabbed song it is under moonsynes tabs

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab17/OcarinaTabsForum/Tabs/Mountain/Rainbow.jpg

"The real secret of success is enthusiasm." -Walter Chrysler
redrocketteer
Active Newbie

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2014, 08:43:21 am »

How does one get access to the photo bucket Ocarina taps forum?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: