Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 01, 2020, 03:41:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AUDIO Downloads (normal & fast) of Intro to 5MMC  (Read 6358 times)
Karl

Coda Creator & Player

« on: March 19, 2011, 02:28:04 am »

We finally completed the audio recordings of the introduction to "The 5-Minute Musician's Club."

Why did we make audio recordings?

When I learn important new concepts, I like to review them several times, often by audio.  This helps me to internalize the new ideas. We made these recordings with the hope that you might load them onto your ipod or MP3 player. Then you could review the basics of fiving while you drive, exercise, cook, or whenever.

The "normal" recording lasts about 30 minutes. I read it at a leisurely pace to give you a chance to ponder the concepts as you listen. The "fast" recording lasts about 20 minutes. We used software to speed up the original recording so that you could review the material more quickly if you have heard it already.

My sincere desire is that fiving may help you as much as it has helped me to stay connected to music on a daily basis.

To download the files, right click and "save as":

Higher Quality MP3s (larger files to download)
Normal Speed Recording (35 MB)
Fast Speed Recording  (23 MB)

Lower Quality MP3s (smaller files to download)
Normal Speed Recording  (12 MB)
Fast Speed Recording (6 MB)

« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:21:29 am by Karl » Logged
kavaliro
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 04:48:03 am »

Excellent! Really good job, Karl! Cool

I wasn't 100% sold on the importance of tracking my "fives" on paper until I listened to this, but now I am.  Grin

"The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens."
-Baha'u'llah
Adriano
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 01:40:48 am »

Helpful, very helpful!
Thanks Karl!!

Moonsyne
Active Newbie

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 02:25:39 am »

Thanks for the faster speed version!  Grin

Please pay me a visit at The Ocarina Center.
Ann Seeton
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 01:56:50 pm »

The audios are a really good idea.  If I used a player with head-phones I would want to have this playing while I did other things to take advantage of some subliminal programming.

My practice area is, at the moment, full of infant items.  Until this baby is big enough to cope with a two year old sibling they cannot share a room. Until that happens, my music area is baby full.  I MISS my nice little music corner!

Treblemaker

Student of the Ocarina

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 07:23:36 am »

I'm so glad I listened to the audio recording (thanks for the fast one)
I'm going to start keeping track of my playing again and shorten my long practice sessions and play many times during the day. This was so helpful to have in an audio format. I had forgotten so much!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: