Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
July 21, 2019, 09:45:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 300 Scales and Arpeggios for MOs (tabs and standard notation)  (Read 15091 times)
VTtrish
Active Newbie

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 08:13:36 pm »

I downloaded the zip file. when I unzipped it, the pages pop up and I can see the text but where the images should be is a circle with a line thru it. the pictures are in the computer but do not go on the place where they are supposed to be. Did I do something wrong when I unzipped it? how do I fix it. Ive done the download several times with the same results.

Treblemaker

Student of the Ocarina

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 12:02:34 am »

I downloaded the zip file. when I unzipped it, the pages pop up and I can see the text but where the images should be is a circle with a line thru it. the pictures are in the computer but do not go on the place where they are supposed to be. Did I do something wrong when I unzipped it? how do I fix it. Ive done the download several times with the same results.

Hi, put this into your browser and see if it works. I couldn't get it to download, but I saved it on my backup hard drive, then I printed from that.    http://uazu.net/ocarina/scales/
Let me know how it works out- I found the arpeggios extremely useful.

VTtrish
Active Newbie

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 02:48:07 am »

Yaaaay! I got the images to show up where they are supposed to be. Wonderful source for "practice" for your fingers!

Treblemaker

Student of the Ocarina

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2013, 05:08:43 am »

Yaaaay! I got the images to show up where they are supposed to be. Wonderful source for "practice" for your fingers!
So glad it works, Vtrish!!!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: