Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
June 03, 2020, 03:55:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adding a thanks button to this forum  (Read 3203 times)
JazzMan_4_Jesus
Active Newbie

« on: March 08, 2011, 01:32:06 pm »

I think it would be a good addition if we could add a thanks button to this forum. There are several members that have added to this site helping others and a simple thanks button will allow a user to say thanks and not take up an entire post of just the words thank you or such. If not a thanks button perhaps a like or approve button.

I have been working with forums for many years and have used SMF a time or two. The main issue that I had with them is their mods are not as extensive as the other forum software. If allowed I would be glad to find a mod and get it to Cliff or even install it myself if you would like.

Just want to use any skills that I can offer to help out this great community.

aka - Aaron
Classical
Active Newbie

May you receive what is best for you.

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 01:37:33 pm »

Jan
Cliff

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 02:49:02 pm »

That's a great idea. Thanks. I'll PM you.

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Cliff

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 07:20:07 pm »

I just dropped in a FB like button which I'm thinking of as conceptually a "thanks" button as suggested!

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
JazzMan_4_Jesus
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 03:26:43 am »

Great work Cliff! Thanks man! looks and seems to work great!

Again if you all need any help with this forum let me know. I am not a pro but have hacked several forums code Smiley

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 03:31:20 am by JazzMan_4_Jesus » Logged

aka - Aaron
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: