Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
April 04, 2020, 10:41:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blue snowflake mic  (Read 3761 times)
cerescop

« on: April 19, 2011, 09:55:12 pm »

I am considering purchasing a Blue Snowflake mic for my laptop computer. They are small and seen to have most of the ability of the Blue Snowball mic  with  some very good write ups for voice over IP and possibly for recording some music. Has anyone used one of these and have an opinion of its value to what I propose? It is powered by the computer thru a USB connection and seem to be universally accepted in windows without drivers and is good in Mac's as well. I have found prices vary and it will be awhile till I can get one anyway. But they seem to run in the 50-60 dollar US range. Looking for input please...Mitch

cerescop

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 01:08:06 pm »

I have ordered the mic, it should be here today or tomorrow. I will post something when I see how well it works.

Harp Player

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 02:31:03 am »

How did your Mic work out for you?

cerescop

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 05:07:17 am »

Since I amnot home much I had the wife, my best friend, buy it for me. It worked fairly well. Much better than the mic in the laptop did. But it picks up way to much other extraneous noise. I have to move it away from the laptop cause it picks up the fan motor electrical noise. Its doesnt seem to be over driven much buy proximity but it does pick up just about every sound in the room. It would be great for voise, but I am having trouble with it for ocarina music recording.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: