Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
June 03, 2020, 03:07:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google logo!  (Read 2221 times)
Yaara

« on: June 09, 2011, 12:37:02 pm »

In honor of Les Paul, today's Google logo is a guitar you can actually play, by running your pointer over the strings.  It's addictive.  Quick, go check it out before someone updates the logo!

http://www.google.com/

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you're a nice person is like expecting a bull not to charge you because you're a vegetarian.
Llisas

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 10:08:09 am »

That was cool Cheesy It was easier playing with the keyboard though, you had to press that black button (at first I thought it was a distortion pedal or to record loops). It was nice playing because the strings were in the key of G and it had almost the same range as my G MO, so I could play the songs I already knew Tongue

Harp Player

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 04:18:24 pm »

I played with it a little till  my wife started fussing about the noise.  It was a cute little app.

Delphinidae
Active Newbie

Whistler

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 06:15:32 pm »

You also had the option to record your playing and then listen to it.

In music and kendo: Think not and you shall be, think and you shall not be.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: