Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
June 07, 2020, 07:02:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Case?  (Read 4999 times)
Link
Active Newbie

Hyrule's Defender

« on: September 02, 2011, 12:51:01 am »

I know these are durable and meant to be worn, but if we're not playing for an extended amount of time or want to put it somewhere where it won't be scratched, a case would be pretty cool. I'd imagine a hinged, hard box-like case would work best for these, but soft cases would work, too, to cover it from dust and scratches.

Since I've seen no mention of MO-produced cases, can anyone provide some feedback on which cases would be best for this and where to get them? Thanks!

Harp Player

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 05:04:59 am »

You might could find a cell phone case to store your MO in.  (not my idea I saw it in the forum somewhere else)  Another idea might be a hard clam shell glasses case.  Just a couple of ideas to kick around.

Spatolo

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 12:25:41 pm »

Yup, that has been discussed before. Somebody posted some handmade cases, and the cell phone case has been mentioned. Some users of this board use a "belt-clippable" one so to have the ocarina ready at their side without having it hanging from the neck or bulkying up one's pocket.

LeakyDuck

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 12:31:52 am »

I found 2 cases, one was for a camera (perfect fit for the poly C) the other was for a hand held game (perfect fit for the al G) both have a caribiner clip so I can clip to a belt loop.  Less than a $1.00 each at yard sales.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: