Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
April 07, 2020, 05:57:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finger articulation  (Read 3693 times)
tplumbarber
Active Newbie

« on: September 08, 2011, 01:51:08 am »

I watched the finger articulation videos from Karl, and pretty well have 'em down, I think. But could someone please slllooooowwww them down and put them in actual songs. I'm not the type to have to be shown every minor detail, but if Karl would slow down some of the Mountain Myst tracks and show those rolls, and how he drops his air pressure and a few little segments in various different circumstances. I feel like I'm on the verge of understanding them, I just need to see it a couple of times!!!

tplumbarber
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 05:47:43 am »

And then I dig around a little bit more and find that all that has already been done. Sorry to all for posting and re-posting the same topics of like three years ago.

Cliff

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 04:41:26 pm »

np at all tplumbarber. there is so much info buried in the depths of this forum that it's hard to know what's there...

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
tplumbarber
Active Newbie

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 07:00:16 pm »

I know! A guy could get lost or burried digging around in all this info. Thnks for posting back.

tplumbarber
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 07:10:43 pm »

And Cliff, thanks for your work with this product. I've been away from music for a bit, so I purchased the Learning to play book and It really fast tracked me back into the whole swing of things.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: