Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
July 10, 2020, 06:28:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite?  (Read 5787 times)
Dan Hazy

« on: October 23, 2011, 10:02:04 pm »

Just wondering which Mountain Ocarinas everybody had in thier collection and which ones are thier favorites?

Dan Hazy
Harp Player

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 05:27:54 am »

All I have are the 2 pollys and the Warmstone C. My favorite is the Warmstone C, but I tend to like the lower tones anyway.

Dan Hazy

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 05:39:07 am »

Yeah, I like the Mo'C better than the MO'G also. I only have the two polys. The next one I want to order is the warmstone C ( I would order the hardwood C but I like the look of the warmstone C more).

Dan Hazy
ubizmo

I couldn't fail to disagree with you less.

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 05:35:01 pm »

Hardwood G is my current favorite.

DeTerminator
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 09:53:58 pm »

Hardwood G for sure.  Fairly light weight, great looks.  I like the tone more too, even though the other G's sound very similar.  If I could only have one, it would be a Hardwood G.

Dan Hazy

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 11:33:52 pm »

yeah,DeTerminator. I've seen ubizmo demonstrate several of the MO's and really couldent tell a difference between them although I think the warmstone looks the best.

Dan Hazy
cerescop

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 10:39:32 pm »

I have a Poly C. Well I am on my second Poly C. The glue on my first one seems to have let go. Karl did some redesigning since my first poly C and this won't happen again.  Good recovery.  Warranty was iron clad and taken care of with super efficiency. It couldn't have gone better. I haven't gotten my next C yet as I am not certain I want to put a nice upscale instrument into my truck environment. The Poly C takes a beating, So would the nicer ocarina. I might get one of those to leave home and bring the poly on the truck. I just wouldn't want to tear up a nice warmstone or scratch up a nice aluminum ocarina just to have it in the truck. I have scratched up, dinged, and stepped on the poly in here. The roads of america can be some bumpy places and things fly.  But the poly plays on....here here.

Harp Player

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 04:19:45 am »

I have scratched up, dinged, and stepped on the poly in here. The roads of america can be some bumpy places and things fly.  But the poly plays on....here here.

You can't ask for a better endorsement than that for any product.  If I were still traveling on my motorcycle the polly c is the one I would take with me, and for pretty much the same reasons.

Scott Maness

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 01:51:17 am »

My favorite is which ever one is in my hand at the time.    Smiley

4efs

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 06:47:02 am »

Mine too! Oh wait,  I only have the one.... Embarrassed

"The real secret of success is enthusiasm." -Walter Chrysler
Scott Maness

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 02:58:07 am »

My new Warmstone G is now my new favorite.   Smiley

4efs

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 03:55:25 am »

Ha Smaness, I only have to be jealous until Christmas!

"Oh ho the Wells Fargo wagon is a comin' down the street!  Oh please let it be for me.
 It could be something for someone who is no relation, or it could be".... my Mountain Ocarina C! Grin

"The real secret of success is enthusiasm." -Walter Chrysler
Scott Maness

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 04:07:59 am »

76 Ocarinas led the big parade.....          Smiley

cerescop

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 04:17:49 am »

I tried that tune it went out of range real quick. I had to go to another Musical and chose Mariah from "Oklahoma". It was in range and sounded prety good. I keep playing with the sharps and flats. Sooner or later I will get it the way I want it.

Scott Maness

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 04:28:38 am »

I had to go to another Musical and chose Mariah from "Oklahoma".

My favorite from "Oklahoma" is:  "Poor Judd Fry is Dead".

Smiley

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: