Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
April 04, 2020, 06:06:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goals for 2012  (Read 16138 times)
4efs

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2012, 05:34:50 am »

Ugh Bakfot! I am not going to make it by Christmas--I just can't seem to get the last line of the stanzas out in time/rhythm! AARGH!

Cool to hear that ya'll are making progress on your goals- though truth be told it doesn't surprise me Roll Eyes

"The real secret of success is enthusiasm." -Walter Chrysler
Treblemaker

Student of the Ocarina

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2013, 01:16:10 am »

Hi everyone,
One of my goals for 2012 was to increase my skill on the Ocarina (which I have-but not enough LOL) and to play regularly with a band , which I have done! Another was to be even more in love with playing my Ocarinas then when I first started- I've accomplished that Smiley) An important goal was to loose 25lbs- I only have lost 12:( BUT I KEPT IT OFF!!!  Roll Eyes

Have a monumentally, musical year in 2013!!!

4efs

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2013, 08:29:59 pm »

Yay you! good job!

"The real secret of success is enthusiasm." -Walter Chrysler
Scott Maness

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2013, 12:00:09 pm »

It's great to hear all the great feedback.   Smiley  This year has been going very well for me so far. The goals set this year have been fewer but more focused. I plan on posting more things about what I'm working on in the coming months.

You all keep up the good work.   Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: