Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
April 07, 2020, 07:32:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New year. Fresh start on 5MMC  (Read 3430 times)
Harp Player

« on: December 30, 2011, 08:00:43 pm »

It's almost 2012  Now would be a great time to start fiveing if you are not already doing it.  Of if you have done it in the past now would be a great time to get started again.  My goal for the year is to practice on at least 300 days this next year.  (I am bad about not playing on days I am off w*rk because of the change in my routine).  What about the rest of you?

jiminos

humming to myself

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 08:23:46 pm »

hmmm... i think i will not "five." not because it is not a good thing, though. rather, i tend to pick up an instrument of one type or another every day, anyway. keeping track of it on a card seems to take something away from it for me. when i practice, i practice. when i don't, i don't.

edited to include: i am just too darned lazy to set any goals. :-)

be well,

jim

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:03:08 am by jiminos » Logged

Be in this moment.
That which is cannot be found. It is not lost.
It can only be accepted or rejected.
Truth is.
Ryang

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 12:49:27 am »

Sounds like a good "resolution" to me.  I personally like the fiveing and find it helpful for keeping me accountable and giving me something to aim for.  Have fun with it.

Solus Christus! Soli Deo Gloria!
Harp Player

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 05:34:20 am »

I like making the marks because it helps me to see now consistent I am practicing,  It also helps to serve as a reminder to me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: