Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 27, 2020, 09:04:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocarina Silencers (Italian)- You don't have to speak Italian to understand  (Read 4875 times)
Cliff

« on: December 09, 2008, 05:18:11 pm »

Here's a shorter version of the longer video... in Italian.

You don't have to speak Italian to understand this video. Karl doesn't speak Italian either.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 09:30:33 pm by cliff » Logged

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Karl

Coda Creator & Player

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 05:22:44 pm »

Fabio, my friend, I have taken your suggestions to heart.  My other “Silencer” video is too long and covers too many areas.  In the future, I’ll try to shorten my videos and limit them to one idea (or so) per video.

In your honor, I remade the silencer video completely in Italian! (At least, that was my intention. Since I don’t actually speak Italian, it’s possible that I was speaking some other yet-to-be-discovered language.)  I was forced to leave out several subjects that were in the original video, but I did “discuss” ocarina silencers.

Well, that’s all for now.  I’m busy working on Mandarin, Punjabi, and Swahili versions of my “Vibrato” video.

Karl

Spatolo

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 09:47:24 pm »

You're darn FUN!

Thank you very much for making that video... it's a very nice and appreciated gift for ALL THE ITALIAN ACTIVE MEMBERS of this forum. Of course it wasn't for me alone.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: