Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 30, 2020, 07:21:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some WarmStone C's finally in stock  (Read 5112 times)
Cliff

« on: December 13, 2008, 10:05:45 pm »

Some of you have inquired about WarmStone C's. We finally have a few in stock. Our photos don't capture "real life" very well, but they at least give you an idea of the color combos.

If you're interested:

http://www.mountainocarinas.com/ocarinas-available.jsp

And scroll to the bottom

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Lord Oblivion

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 04:04:24 am »

Hey, they look really good with that green stripe! Any chance of getting this color on a G?

Cliff

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 10:18:26 am »

LO, do you mean black with green stripe like cs-1037, cs-1039?

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Lord Oblivion

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 10:35:19 am »

Yes, that's what I meant; sorry I wasn't very clear. And while I'm at it, I wanted to ask if it is at all possible to make black ones with the kind of "wavy" pattern like on the white ones? I really don't know anything about these materials (corian) but I was just wondering because I really like the white ones with the grayish wavy patterns on them, but...I like the color black better (hey, I'm a metalhead after all!!) and all the black ones I've seen have some other...hem...hard to describe pattern.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 02:45:15 pm by Lord Oblivion » Logged
Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 05:13:53 pm »

I like the white warmstone c, looks really clean and sharp! Hey Santa! Smiley

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
Cliff

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 05:27:38 pm »

LO. I think we may have one of those. I'll follow up with you offline  Smiley

RW_eagle

Player of many, Master of none

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 05:40:27 pm »

Those new warmstones look awesome.  This is exactly the color, the black with green, I would get if and when I can.  Especially in a G. Grin

Rob W.

Charter member of mountainocarinaholicstm
ubizmo

I couldn't fail to disagree with you less.

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 05:58:20 pm »

I'm curious about the differences in color between models.  In particular, some of the "white" models look pinkish or tawny in color, but it's not clear whether that's an artifact of the photograph.  One that makes me wonder is this one: http://www.mountainsocarina.com/ocs/b105/full/GS-1091_YnCM.jpg, where the top and bottom view colors appear quite different.  Moreover, it's not always obvious whether the dark band is black or dark green.  It might be a good idea to put some text with the photos, such as "white with dark green band" or something.  Also, there seem to be significant differences in the degree of "marbling" in the white ones.  I like this effect, so when I finally order a warmstone G, would I just say that in the "comments" section of my order?

Congratulations on producing some really beautiful instruments!

ubi

Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 06:00:19 pm »

Great new pic Ubizmo! See isn't it fun to change avatars!?! Smiley

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: