Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 22, 2019, 03:53:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Karl only have one shirt?  (Read 35513 times)
Cliff

« on: December 09, 2008, 05:27:33 pm »

Some people have wondered how many T-Shirt(s) does Karl own...

If this video does not work right now... it is because it is being rendered by YouTube. Just come back a little later and you can find out everything you wanted to know about Karl's wardrobe.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 09:51:33 pm by cliff » Logged

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Laurent

Ocarina fan

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 10:24:24 pm »

And I thought you were too busy to do the ornamentation video tutorial...

Grin

Karl

Coda Creator & Player

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 10:52:07 pm »

True, Laurant, so very true!  However, I felt it was important to nip the "Karl never changes his clothes" rumor in the bud (before well-meaning forum members started taking up a collection to buy me some clothes). Also, as someone a bit older and perhaps more experienced, I wanted to offer you young guys a bit of valuable fashion advice. After all, there is more to life than just ocarinas...I think. Smiley

Spatolo

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 12:03:13 pm »

Hey Cliff Karl, don't listen to Laurent!

This video was a top priority. How can one think about ornamentation if he/she's struggling about your t-shirts??

Thank you so much for doing that. My playing attitude improved sensibly since you made the video.

I can't imagine what will happen when I'll also view it.

Ben

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 03:39:10 pm »

Now, there's a man who understands clothing!

armisis

www.youtube.com/armisis

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 10:23:03 pm »

I work with a guy that finds one shirt he likes and buys it in bulk so it always looks like he has the same shirt on. So I guess its more common then I thought. I mean it was nice having the same uniform every day when I was in the US Army.

<GRIN>

All the best,

Dave

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 07:49:11 pm by armisis » Logged

Down with the Evil Recorders! Up with the Angelic Ocarina!

David D. Stanton
www.youtube.com/armisis
Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 07:31:42 pm »

My grandpa (rip) had like a 5 sets of grey suits he wore, grey pants and grey button up shirt. This is all I ever saw him wear, except when he went to the doctor he had a polo shirt I think Smiley I guess if you know what you like, what the hay! Dan

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
Tox
Active Newbie

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 11:44:40 am »

As the owner of well, lets just say more than one grey (mine are light grey tho) T-shirt i can agree with this view.....  Wink

<Please insert generic & cheesy one liner>
k-bird
Active Newbie

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 12:15:34 pm »

I believe it was Einstein who bought several of the same suit so he wouldn't have to devote any mental effort to choosing his clothes. Not a new idea then, but Karl is in very good company.

DesertKahuna
Active Newbie

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 06:27:22 pm »

Wow!
9 minutes talking about a grey t-shirt.
Karl you would make a great congressman and fillabutsters would be your forte.
Just joking Roll Eyes
I thougt it was funny Wink.
But the real question is do you wear the same type of pants every day as well???

Nathan

Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 12:09:44 am »

I have several grey shirts now! What's going on!? Smiley

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
Twist

"Ars celare verum"

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 08:24:07 pm »

Karl,

I agree I just can't do It. I think my boss would think, well I'm not sure what he would think.

Maybe we should all submit videos playing while wearing Gray T-Shirts.

BTW I thought it was black in the videos.

Twist

PS. I do miss my days in the Marines...... just wear the same uniform each day, do what the CO says etc.

PPS Were off to Ireland tomorrow for vacation. Maybe I can find some good whistle music while there. Talk to you when we get back.

Twist
"Ars celare verum"
AzKiteMan

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2009, 01:28:51 am »

lol, i think it's amusing. "Why do you have one shirt in every video", "Do you ever wash that shirt" ha.... it's obvious he had to wash it some time. Even if he only had one, he'd still wash it between videos(unless he was off his top)

Ich genieße Versuch, sprechenden verschiedenen Sprachen nachzuahmen! =D
Karl

Coda Creator & Player

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2009, 11:46:58 pm »

AzKiteMan, how could you even think for one moment that I am off my top?  Have you been talking to my neighbors or to members of my family?  Why, in this very thread I have been called a veritable Einstein (see quote below). At least, that's how I interpreted K-bird's comment. 

I believe it was Einstein who bought several of the same suit so he wouldn't have to devote any mental effort to choosing his clothes. Not a new idea then, but Karl is in very good company.

AzKiteMan

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 05:35:24 pm »

AzKiteMan, how could you even think for one moment that I am off my top?  Have you been talking to my neighbors or to members of my family?  Why, in this very thread I have been called a veritable Einstein (see quote below). At least, that's how I interpreted K-bird's comment. 

I wouldn't think you are Karl! You're plenty sane! i was kidding around.

Ich genieße Versuch, sprechenden verschiedenen Sprachen nachzuahmen! =D
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: