Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
July 10, 2020, 05:57:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yoohoo - Anybody Out There??  (Read 5885 times)
kypfer

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 08:03:43 am »

Do we know the ProRange is real and will be available in December?
... I'm having trouble finding reference to this as well. The only "official" mention of the Pro-Range that I can find is from some years ago  Huh

"I'm playing all the right notes—but not necessarily in the right order."
Calculus

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 07:32:27 pm »

Hi! I've been really busy with school lately, and haven't had much to say, so I haven't posted recently. I still check the forums every week on average though. I'm hoping they come out with the pro-range soon as well, although I definitely don't want them to sacrifice quality for an earlier release. I really hope it comes in the key of C, and eventually B flat, G and F. If the pro-range is anything like I think it will be, It will be the best instrument on earth, IMO. No other instrument has the durability, sound quality, and pitch bending of an MO, or even close to it, except for sound quality on much more expensive or "limited" instruments, like drums and harmonicas. (chromatic harmonicas aren't cheap)
With a two octave range, a one octave range in any key, starting on any note, is garunteed. That's my lower limit for what I call a serious instrument suitable for ANY key. If possible, an official estimate of the release date would be nice. I also strongly desire a polycarbonate pro-range, because the sound difference is negligable, while the weight, color, (I like black for instruments) and cost are not.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: