Go to my shopping cart
Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
December 16, 2018, 08:27:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules and Guidelines  (Read 4492 times)
Cliff

« on: October 18, 2008, 03:43:39 pm »

I'll try and keep this brief to capture the spirit of this forum. I'll add to this as required as the forum moves forward. This is the first time for me trying to moderate a forum, so easy on me  Smiley

• This forum is primarily for people who play or are interested in Mountain Ocarinas. There are some nice and active forums about ocarinas in general. Those would be the better place to discuss "non-Mountains" related topics. Some of the popular boards that I know of:  http://theocarinanetwork.com/  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ocarinaclub/
  • Be respectful of other people and businesses
  • Avoid profanity
  • No posting of anything for which you don't have the rights to or explicit permission from whomever does
  • Feel free to post opinions of Mountain Ocarinas products that are "less than positive." Hopefully it's constructive. It may help others, and it will likely help us to improve. Feel free but not compelled to post  negatives Wink
  • Although we are proud of Mountain Ocarinas and the musicians who play them, that pride does not extend to criticisms of the products or practices of other companies.  They may be competitors but they are also colleagues in the business of bringing ocarina music to the world.  We ask users of this board to be respectful of those colleagues.
  • Posts not in accordance with the above may be removed.

Thats all for now. My list is probably optimistically and naively short. As I mentioned above, I'll add to it as need arises.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 03:50:45 pm by Cliff » Logged

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: