Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
April 04, 2020, 09:43:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We need a little Christmas  (Read 3158 times)
4efs

« on: December 19, 2012, 06:27:48 am »

Happy Holidays ya'll!
Here's my first attempt at combining recording with audacity and my webcam and umm, it's my first attempt...  Like a dubbed film but, well, I only know one way to get better...sigh...

Anyway, my very sincere wishes to all here for a wonderful season and a bountiful and fair New Year! Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vGppbvnwew&feature=player_profilepage

"The real secret of success is enthusiasm." -Walter Chrysler
Pat Anderson

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 01:58:41 pm »

I enjoyed it!  Ornaments and vibrato are great, I wish I could do a quarter of that.

You can embed your video in a post here like this:

The code looks like this:

Code:
[youtube]5vGppbvnwew[/youtube]

The "5vGppbvnwew' is extracted from the YouTube URL.

I agree that the webcam is apparently not quite up to the task.  Most digital cameras can take movies, both of my Canons can (an SX-20 and an A1100).  Other than that, I guess is is just the quality of the light source and so forth.  Can't help with the software, I use a Mac with Audacity for audio recording and mixing and Kdenlive for editing the videos.  Maybe there is a Mac in your future!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 02:03:40 pm by Pat Anderson » Logged
Pat Anderson

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 02:03:08 pm »

And here is more Christmas music!  Frosty the Snowman!  Shot on the Canon SX-20, the light was mostly daylight from an adjacent window.

HawkeyeMcFly

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 08:49:31 pm »

That were both good songs well performed Cheesy
Although I have to admit that this "need christmas" song was completely unknown to me, it sounded good at first listening. (Not many do that)

Merry crisis and a happy new fear Wink Grin

### Always remember the wise words of One-Arm McGinty: Never ever throw water balloons at people carrying chainsaws ###
4efs

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 04:04:24 am »

Ha, Ha! Funny HawkeyeMcFly!

Thanks guys. Smiley

"The real secret of success is enthusiasm." -Walter Chrysler
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: