Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
June 03, 2020, 02:18:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi there;- from Munich, Germany ;D  (Read 2931 times)
JaminStone
Active Newbie

« on: February 14, 2013, 09:55:23 pm »

Hi there ocarina-people,
im 25 years old and studying biotechnologies now on second degree. I have never been able to play any Instrument. last christmas I got a bad ocarina from my sister in law as a present. it was pretty demotivating to try to make music with it. I was looking for some videos on youtube to learn some tunes and maybe find out what i was doing wrong.
when wandering the endless dales of youtube i came to see some of Carls videos, especially in interactions with the account DOcJazz4. So i decided to get one of these Mountain-Ocarinas, and here am I.
I hope ill be an useful and good membe of this forum and am looking forward to play awesome music along with you guys!
Peace Ben

Croup and Vandemar, the Old Firm, obstacles obliterated, nuisances eradicated, bothersome limbs removed and tutelary dentistry undertaken.
Harp Player

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 06:15:38 am »

Welcome to the Mountain Ocarina, the forums, and the world of music.

I do hope that you spent a little more and got the learning to play book and CD's they will be a huge help to you on your musical journey. 

I agree with you about Karl and some of the others playing they are great players.  Just remember that it does take time to be able to get a good sound out of the MO, and it takes years to get in the same league as those guys. But you can enjoy playing long before you get to their level. 

JaminStone
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 09:59:53 pm »

thanks for ur reply and welcome me in this forum,
id love to get the selflearning curriculum ... now... but i wasn`t that clever from the start so i have to save some money to pay the next order  because the shipping is really expensive and than i have to pay additional taxes when my order arrives. so for the start i have to learn with Karl`s/Ubizmo`s/DOcJazz`s videos which are pretty helpful and keep on practising what ive learned until i become hokage, uhm i meant until im pokemon-champion, uhm King of the duelists?... or capable of playing music as i wish to? yes that was it, id really like to play the music i hear within my heart through my Mo into the world!
Peace!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:18:09 am by JaminStone » Logged

Croup and Vandemar, the Old Firm, obstacles obliterated, nuisances eradicated, bothersome limbs removed and tutelary dentistry undertaken.
Traeak

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 04:52:01 am »

shame international shipping is so ugly.  in the US my poly pair was less than 5usd shipped making this such an awesome deal.

Poly G&C, Warmstone G
JaminStone
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 10:22:23 am »

Yeah... last time it was something about 50 USD and i have to pay the tuition fee of 500 which is something about 675 USD nex month and my mom can`t support me with money so its kind of not too soon until i can afford the next shipping...
but thanks for ur solicitousness.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: