Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 22, 2019, 03:24:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 Mountain Ocarinas for Sale with Books, CD on eBay  (Read 4236 times)
Prairie Wolf

« on: February 16, 2013, 06:16:38 am »

Smiley A little over a day on this one I just came across. A great deal for anyone interested! Wink
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271156162351&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

"The spirit of the Earth in the notes of the flute
the song speaks for my soul, when my voice is mute." -- kap
JaminStone
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:57:05 am »

oh man, that really looks interesting. even though i`m a bloody beginner and was never capable of playing any instruments ever. now i`m starting to get the right tones out of my polycarbonate-MO. this could be the chance to get the selflearning-curriculum for a lower amount of money!
but i don´t get whether they send to other countrys than the US  or not...

Peace

Croup and Vandemar, the Old Firm, obstacles obliterated, nuisances eradicated, bothersome limbs removed and tutelary dentistry undertaken.
JaminStone
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 04:15:42 pm »

would anybody get them for me and send them to me (germany)? i would really appreciate it and of course would let it cost me a few bucks.
i would be so pleased if somebody could do me this favour and i would be soooo thankful!

Croup and Vandemar, the Old Firm, obstacles obliterated, nuisances eradicated, bothersome limbs removed and tutelary dentistry undertaken.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: