Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
November 20, 2019, 02:51:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: playing outside  (Read 2022 times)
Harp Player

« on: May 25, 2013, 02:19:32 am »

Now that the weather has been nice for most of us in the northern hemisphere for the past few weeks I was wondering how many have taken they music outside to the porch, parks, pool or whatever?

I played on my front porch a little the other day, but the neighbor started mowing so it didn't last long.  what about the rest of you?

Pat Anderson

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 01:37:21 pm »

There is this little corner on the Upper Left Coast where it is still raining most days.  The Cascade foothills of Western Washington, where we don't tan, we rust. If it weren't for the moss, there would be nothing green in our lawns at all.  Our house is on the market, and we have moved into our fifth wheel in an RV park, so I probably will play under the awning a bit when it warms up, that is about July 29 and lasts for a week or two.  Did I also say it is a bit chilly here too? 

Harp Player

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 05:10:18 pm »

I have heard about the duck friendly weather in that part of the country.  Wink I have often wondered why people would want to live where it rains 260 days a year.  Anyway I hope that you enjoy your 2 weeks of nice weather when it gets there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: