Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
April 04, 2020, 06:34:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bolivia-Perú trip  (Read 8466 times)
Llisas

« on: August 12, 2013, 01:25:02 am »

Hi all Smiley This summer I went with a couple of friends to Bolivia and Perú. It was a 1 and a half month trip, and of course I had to take with me my MO. We went to a lot of places, and we stayed at cheap hostels where the atmosphere was awesome: a lot of young creative people juggling, playing different instruments, making art, etc. so my MO was excellent to introduce people in the ocarina world.

I played almost everywhere, and sometimes with 2 hours of busking it was enough to pay for breakfast, lunch, dinner and the hostel.

It was one of the best experiences of my life, and I'm glad that my MO was part of it. Here's a video of me playing at Machu Picchu:

« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 04:20:07 am by Llisas » Logged
Harp Player

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 02:54:11 am »

Your embedded video didn't work for me.  It took some searching but I think I found it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bp4gzKuBGg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUls3Vy5iK9oDgXclPOuL2Xg

Nicely done,  and it must have been a trip of a lifetime.

Llisas

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 04:21:31 am »

Oh thanks, yeah that's the video, now I fixed it  Grin

IzzyB
Active Newbie

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 06:24:03 pm »

Beautiful playing and scenery! That's great that you could go see Peru and Bolivia. Was it your first time in South America?

Izzy
Llisas

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 02:58:32 am »

Actually I've never been outside of South America, I live in Chile Tongue But it was my first time in those 2 countries, and they're really beautiful

Pat Anderson

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 05:20:46 am »

Very nice indeed!  My city, Snoqualmie, WA, is a sister city with Chaclacayo, Peru. I hope to visit one day!

Scott Maness

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 05:22:47 am »

Very well done!  I have a book of Peruvian and Bolivian songs that I have been working on learning.  I love the music from the Andes.  I would think that the MO would fit in nicely.

Auroch

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 04:21:35 pm »

Awesome location! Looks so great. Thanks for sharing your video:)

Auroch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: