Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 22, 2019, 04:35:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another song from a chilean artist  (Read 2830 times)
Llisas

« on: August 16, 2013, 08:38:14 am »

This song is from Tata Barahona, my favorite Chilean songwriter. He's very talented and humble (most of his concerts are free or very cheap), and he makes songs to portrait the reality of Chilean's culture (poverty, drugs, domestic violence, politics, etc.). To fully appreciate his work is important to understand the lyrics, but I love his guitar work and the melodies he creates, so I thought it would be interesting to try making an ocarina cover of one of his songs.

I hope you like it.

IzzyB
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 01:24:56 pm »

Beautiful song and very well played. Thanks for sharing!

Izzy
Pat Anderson

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 04:24:46 am »

Wow! Awesome job! You have a new subscriber!!!

This song is from Tata Barahona, my favorite Chilean songwriter. He's very talented and humble (most of his concerts are free or very cheap), and he makes songs to portrait the reality of Chilean's culture (poverty, drugs, domestic violence, politics, etc.). To fully appreciate his work is important to understand the lyrics, but I love his guitar work and the melodies he creates, so I thought it would be interesting to try making an ocarina cover of one of his songs.

I hope you like it.

Harp Player

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 10:48:16 pm »

Very nicely done.  I always love to hear songs from different cultures.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: