Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
March 29, 2020, 10:14:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is why I bought an MO  (Read 6085 times)
IzzyB
Active Newbie

« on: September 05, 2013, 03:42:36 pm »

I thought it would be a fun thread game for people to post videos or pictures that capture why they chose to buy an MO. Some reasons will be easier to communicate with a video or photo than others, but the rules are firm - your video or photo should clearly communicate why you bought an MO with no written explanation. So be creative! After each submission, others respond putting into words the reason communicated by the photo/video.

Here's my reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQFLsEX76t4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhDVpB-JCt0

(P.S. I couldn't figure out how to embed the videos in the post, and the Help section of the forum didn't help. If anyone cares to teach me, it is much appreciated.)
Edit - Thanks Harp Player - I got the videos embedded.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 11:20:18 pm by IzzyB » Logged

Izzy
Harp Player

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 08:14:16 pm »

Just put the part after the '=' inside the ytube tags.

Rune
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 04:44:01 am »

To have a musical instrument durable enough to pack along so you could serenade your horses in beautiful places?
I had to call in my resident horse expert to tell me that they seemed to enjoy it, too. I'm no good at horse language but she tells me they seemed quite peaceful and calm.

I like your idea. I'll post some pictures about how/why I bought my MO's soon.

Rune

Auroch

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 03:15:21 am »

That's so great!

Auroch
TootSweet
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 04:51:24 pm »

Awesome! Looks like the horses enjoyed it too!

Scott Maness

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 04:54:56 am »

I like how portable and durable the instrument is.  I have several different instruments that I play, but some never leave my room for fear that they will be damaged.  It is a very simple instrument capable of playing complex music.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: