Go to my shopping cart
Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
April 25, 2019, 06:39:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MO Tabs Request  (Read 7378 times)
redrocketteer
Active Newbie

« on: January 31, 2014, 08:53:17 am »

Does anyone do tabs for songs like darth vaders theme and the theme to Buck Rogers in the 25th century from 1985? How about the good the bad and the ugly for the MO?

redrocketteer
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 11:40:52 pm »

Does anyone do tabs for songs like darth vaders theme and the theme to Buck Rogers in the 25th century from 1985? How about the good the bad and the ugly for the MO?

Here is the Buck Rogers Tune..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO8kFHCXiEg

redrocketteer
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 01:16:19 am »

Does anyone know the tabs for the Star Trek theme? Huh

Harp Player

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 02:58:45 am »

I don't use tabs. If you are depending on tabs I suggest you get "the learning to play the Mountain Ocarina course" it is very well done and will help to break your dependency on tabs.

I did see a video of "the good bad and the ugly" on youtube a couple of years ago.  I think it was heather with SLT.  I doubt she used tabs though. If you find the video and contact her maybe you find the sheets for it?

redrocketteer
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 03:24:58 am »

Thank You, Ironically that course is on its way to me as I type this. I am not very confident in my ability to read music at the moment I am hoping that will change. Smiley

Harp Player

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 04:51:39 am »

Reading music is a skill just like learning to play an insturament. It takes time and practice,  it is also something I need to work on more.  I have been primarily an ear player on the Harmonia for may years so doing the sheets think is hard for me as well.

redrocketteer
Active Newbie

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 11:37:39 pm »

Yes the reading music part is slowing me down, I have much more fun just goofing off with it....discipline Smiley!

redrocketteer
Active Newbie

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 11:46:54 pm »

Looking for the music for the Peanuts theme song! For a Mountain Ocarina C https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPgewHpf-q4

PonderWolf

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 09:39:05 am »

I just watched someone playing the Peanuts theme on piano, and the treble side of the tune is way outside of the range of an MO. Its a wonderful little instrument, but it does have its limitations.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: