Go to my shopping cart
Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
January 17, 2019, 07:09:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from France !!  (Read 2740 times)
jcom

« on: February 10, 2014, 02:43:39 am »

Hello !

My name is Jean-Charles, and sorry if my english is not very good ... I've order a MO there to two week ago, i've received it there to three days. When i was young, my father was listening loop the CD "ocarina" , and now this sound is inked in my brain !I've decided to learn to play Ocarina there to one year, when I heard "variation of greensleeves" from Karl and I've decided to play myself. At first, I've imported Ocarina Peruvian, but their sound was very bad. I've later order a 12 holes, but his sound was not this one i wanted and fingering was complicated to use ... I completed my collection with 5 pendant 6 holes japanese, and this time, it was the number of tones was limited, despite a very good sound !
I've finaly order the Hardwwood G MO, and when I've received it, I was very, very and more than happy ! At first, I was just a little disappointed, I struggled to get a clear sound, I used the small ocarina that much compression in the windway, which allows a better management of the breath and allows a variation of the tone.
But today ... after three days to persevere, I'm completely satisfied my MO, this sound is unique, the fingering is very easy to learn. I think I will soon order the C MO ^^ !

Thank You Karl !!

cerescop

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 08:06:17 am »

Jean-Charles, welcome to the Mountain Ocarina forum. It is good to have u here.  Yes, it does take a few tries to get a clear good tone and I am glad to see that you have taken the time to get a good clear tone and are happy with the  instrument. If you are new to music the self teaching product is very good in my estimation and I did use it to get started.  I would have been lost without it.  Again welcome to the forum keep us updated on your progress...Cerescop.

Auroch

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 02:49:32 am »

Welcome and enjoy!

Auroch
Scott Maness

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 06:13:41 am »

Bienvenue!

It is great to have you here. 

How has your progress gone so far?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: