Go to my shopping cart
Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
March 20, 2019, 11:47:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from California!  (Read 3590 times)
TootSweet
Active Newbie

« on: July 12, 2014, 04:33:39 pm »

Hi! My real name is Tanya and I just received my ocarinas in the mail. Haven't even opened the box yet!  Smiley But I just wanted to introduce myself . I learned about ocarinas at the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix, AZ. I play guitar, mandolin, flute, saxophone, and piano, but I wanted an instrument that I could take with me everywhere.

Looking forward to a lot of musical fun!

Harp Player

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 10:43:48 pm »

Welcome to the forums.  It sounds like you have a great background in music, and being able to play the flute should be a real big help from what little I know about that insturament.

Rune
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 08:02:48 am »

Welcome! It's good to have another Californian here. Ocarinas (especially Mountain Ocarinas) are the most portable instruments I've ever seen, and so much fun to play. Did you get both the C and the G?

cerescop

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 04:17:49 am »

Hello good to see another californian too. I live up by Modesto but spend my time  taking laps around the United States in a big truck.  I Just play the ocarina and waste alot of time trying to pick tunes out by ear.  Right now I am in Amarillo texas smelling diesel fumes.  Not much else to do till tomorrow when I get to drive to Arkansas.  Good to see you decided on an acarina. I think you will find the linear fingering will be easy to learn and you will be off and running.  Welcome to the forum.

Scott Maness

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 06:36:15 am »

Welcome to the forum!

How do you like your new ocarinas?

Auroch

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 01:06:08 am »

Greetings and welcome!
How is your ocarina experience going?

Auroch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: