Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 15, 2019, 01:35:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY / SELL / TRADE  (Read 564 times)
BillErickson
Active Newbie

« on: June 28, 2019, 07:48:58 pm »

Hey Guys,

I came back to the forum after a many-year hiatus looking for an aluminum or warmstone MO, but then discovered that they're all out of stock while Karl focuses on the new Coda EDC line.  I ended up putting in an order for the Coda, but then realized that there's probably a need for a place where folks can buy / sell / trade MO's until such time (if ever) the original MO goes back into production.

I suggested to the company that they setup a new discussion forum for just that, but in the meantime thought I'd start a topic that folks could use for buying / selling / trading used MO's.  If you're looking for an MO, or have one that you'd like to sell, just post the information here.  If you're a seller, provide contact information so potential buyers don't necessarily need to join the forum to be able to reach out to you.

Let's keep the MO market alive!!

VTtrish
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 07:54:15 pm »

I have a Poly C and a Poly G both in perfect shape, always maintained and protected. I'm willing to sell these to help fund my CODA purchase.

lithrawind

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 09:56:44 pm »

Hi, how much are you asking? I'm interested in both as I lend-gifted my Poly C and have always wanted a Poly G.

VTtrish
Active Newbie

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 01:00:04 am »

Lithrawind I sent you an email.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: