Go to my shopping cart
Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 22, 2018, 01:40:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something to talk about...the "ProRange"  (Read 108510 times)
eatn4energy
Active Newbie

« Reply #525 on: April 28, 2018, 03:11:21 am »

Please forgive me if this seems like pestering, but I was wondering if there was any status update? Haven't heard anything for a while. We value the hard work you are putting into this project, Carl, and I don't want to pull you away from it, but if there's any quick update you might be able to jot down, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm guessing you are just working through different stages and sometimes have holdups as you have mentioned before.

Thanks,
Ethan

Harp Player

« Reply #526 on: April 28, 2018, 08:04:22 am »

Karl has made some progress.  He posted some stuff on the CODA advisory board forum, but since he didn't post it here I won't either.

EriChanHime
Active Newbie

« Reply #527 on: June 18, 2018, 05:03:11 pm »

I still check the board every couple days hoping for some sort of update, even if it's just to say that nothing's ready yet, but the project is still alive. I am also signed up for the email alerts, but that's also been completely silent for a couple months. I hope everything is okay with Karl and co. Still really looking forward to owning one of these some day!

Harp Player

« Reply #528 on: June 21, 2018, 11:07:27 pm »

The last I read  on the beta testers forum is he is still having production issues.

laharl666
Active Newbie

« Reply #529 on: June 22, 2018, 03:08:12 pm »

The last I read  on the beta testers forum is he is still having production issues.
Thanks for the news Harp Player, even if they are bad ...
"Merci pour les nouvelles Harp Player, même si elles sont mauvaises ..."

The Frenchman who doesn't speak English
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: