Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
December 08, 2019, 10:18:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something to talk about...the "ProRange"  (Read 124092 times)
laharl666
Active Newbie

« Reply #555 on: December 14, 2018, 07:38:20 pm »

Quick, rushed note Smiley for your peace of mind if you purchased Coda: Oops, most orders still haven't shipped. Sorry, but no need to worry. Outstanding orders should all go out today (Friday).  Lots of things to work through with shipping Coda orders for the first time. In the future, we'll have the bugs worked out. Right now, I'm busy preparing and putting Coda clips on, and Susan is printing up orders, figuring out the finer points of our new shopping cart, etc.

I'll explain more about the clip in the future.  Personally, I love the clip. It's a game changer for me in that it allows me to keep Coda on me whenever.  I believe in the clip so much that I decided to include it for free on all Codas, but since I don't have any help at this point, that decision has created a lot of extra work for me.

Will you love the clip?  I hope you'll let me know after you use it for a bit.  Over the past several months, the special 3M "tape" has held up in a permanent sense for me, but I want you to know that you can still remove the clip if you need to.  Anyway, we'll take more about clips and other fascinating topics when I have a bit more time.
"Merci pour les précisions concernant les commandes, Karl...
Bon courage pour la gestion de toutes ces expéditions et commandes à venir!!!
Je suis impatient  de recevoir ma commande et d'essayer le clip...
Je vous tiendrai au courant de mon opinion concernant le clip et je suis impatient de communiquer et partager via le nouveau forum!!!"

Thanks for the details about the orders, Karl ...
Good luck for the management of all these expeditions and orders to come !!!
I am looking forward to receiving my order and trying the clip ...
I will keep you informed about my opinion about the clip and I look forward to communicating and sharing via the new forum !!!

The Frenchman who doesn't speak English
MedicineMan

« Reply #556 on: December 15, 2018, 03:55:42 am »

I have a tracking number via UPS.
So maybe maybe I'll be wrapping my own present before Christmas Smiley

Start out slow, then slow down.
Karl

Coda Creator & Player

« Reply #557 on: December 15, 2018, 04:21:15 am »

Yes, I made two trips to the local airport postal facility today, so all outstanding orders have shipped by Priority Mail (except for one that just came in a few minutes ago). Merry Christmas!

MedicineMan

« Reply #558 on: December 15, 2018, 05:30:31 am »

I remember walking across your state and thinking Connecticut'ers are just good people.
You Karl take it to a new level!

Start out slow, then slow down.
Shar
Active Newbie

« Reply #559 on: December 17, 2018, 09:59:24 pm »

Thanks, Karl. My Coda came today. The sound is lovely. Getting the chromatics on the upper chamber will need a lot of practice but I'm up for it. The clip ia a great addition. It already serves two purposes. It helps the baby finger hold the Coda with the thumb for the high notes. Definitely worth the wait. The book is very helpful and I love O'Carolan tunes. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Twist

"Ars celare verum"

« Reply #560 on: December 19, 2018, 01:54:37 am »

Got my Coda today. It sounds great. Thanks Karl.

Dale

Twist
"Ars celare verum"
laharl666
Active Newbie

« Reply #561 on: December 19, 2018, 10:44:03 am »

Je viens de recevoir mon Coda!!!
Je suis ravi, il sonne bien!!
Encore merci à Karl!!!
par contre, mauvaise surprise avec les frais de douane... 38€ (43.34 USD)!!!

"I just received my Coda !!!
I am delighted, it sounds great !!
Thanks again to Karl !!!
on the other hand, bad surprise with customs fees ... 38 € (43.34 USD) !!!"  Shocked

Karl

Coda Creator & Player

« Reply #562 on: December 21, 2018, 05:59:37 pm »

So glad you guys have received your Codas and are enjoying them!

laharl666, that customs bill is appalling! Shipping within the United States is quick and reasonable, but --honestly-- as a small company, we aren't sure what to do about foreign orders. In the long run, I hope we find a solution, but we are not there yet!  The US Postal Service charged you about $34 for shipping from the USA to France, and then your country charged you another $43 because you purchased something from outside the European Union.  Wow! I sincerely feel your pain! (The French government made more on this sale than we did! Wink) We've looked into foreign shipping on several occasions but still don't have a good answer to this perplexing problem. Sorry!

We plan to have a section on our new forum (CodaEDC.com/forum) where people from various countries can give us advice about the best shipping solutions to their particular country.

In the meantime, if anyone has suggestions for their particular country, please email us at info@CodaEDC.com. (I know that some of you will tell me to falsify the package value or state that it is a gift, but please understand that lying and cheating is a slippery slope that we don't want to go down.)

« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 06:09:02 pm by Karl » Logged
laharl666
Active Newbie

« Reply #563 on: December 21, 2018, 07:35:21 pm »

merci pour votre compassion, karl...
Tout est énormément taxé en France... une veritable horreur!!!
Mais je ne regrette vraiment pas mon achat!!!
C'est un vrai plaisir de jouer avec votre instrument de musique!!
Votre proposition m'aurais bien intéressé (If any of you who ALREADY PURCHASED a Coda want additional Codas at a special price, please send me an email at info@CodaEDC.com . We have a limited number of Coda 2nds. These Codas play beautifully (I tested them all), and they look good, but they have some small marks from ultrasonic welding that keep me from selling them at full price.)
mais les taxes sont décourageantes... Cry

"thank you for your compassion, karl ...
Everything is enormously taxed in France ... a real horror !!!
But I really do not regret my purchase!
It's a real pleasure to play with your musical instrument !!
Your proposal would have interested me (If any of you who do not know what you want to do, please send me an email at info@CodaEDC.com We have a limited number of Coda 2nds.These Codas play beautifully (I tested them all), and they look good, but they have some small marks of ultrasonic welding that keep me at full price.)
but the taxes are discouraging ...  Cry   "

Harp Player

« Reply #564 on: May 28, 2019, 06:27:12 am »

I know this forum is pretty much useless now.  I just wanted to encourage everyone to get the CODA if you haven't already done so.  I would also suggest that you get the CODA silencers if you might be in a place where you might disturb your neighbors.

windjammer

« Reply #565 on: June 04, 2019, 10:16:56 pm »

Wow! I am so happy I just found out this last Sunday, June 2 ,2019 I believe ,that the coda  had been released for sale.  I thought I was on the notification list but it might’ve gotten lost in junk mail.  For almost a year at least , I checked in Here almost every day but after that disaster with the first run of Codas I was afraid that might send the company down the drain. Dragging Karl and his family down with it.
 So I’ve been praying for Karl ,his family and the company.  So Sunday I decided to come back here and see if anything new had happened.  But to my great surprise things have been happening since last year.
 I think the last time I checked last year was around October and didn’t find anything out.
 So congratulations Karl !!! I am so very happy for you your family and your company. Cheesy

PS I ordered a Coda the next day. Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: