Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
November 15, 2019, 12:34:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello to all!  (Read 2272 times)
Darkmatter569
Active Newbie

« on: December 15, 2015, 04:40:08 am »

Hey everyone! My name is Braiden (prefer to go by darkmatter though). Pleased to meet you all, and I look forward to chatting and getting to know everyone! I usually have trouble talking to people (slightly why lol) but everyone here seems so involved and polite, so I'm excited Smiley! I have limited experience with 12 hole ocarinas, so mountains are definitely something new, but so far am loving every moment I spend with it Smiley! Anyways, here's to the start of my ocarina journey!

Hine
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 11:28:40 pm »

Hey Darkmatter
Welcome to Forum, here are so much information, I have spent hours reading and listening

Regards and have fun

Hine (very new ocarina student Smiley )

Darkmatter569
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 05:53:44 am »

Thank you, hine Smiley ! This forum is great! So much info and helpful topics on this forum! (My favourite is the interesting ocarina experiences one). Glad to meet another fellow new to ocarinas player Smiley!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: