Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
November 30, 2020, 11:58:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alumnum Key of G Mountain OCarina  (Read 3340 times)
K-Ninja
Active Newbie

« on: November 09, 2016, 03:08:52 pm »

Excuse me everyone, but I have a question I would like to ask. I would like to by the aluminum key of G mountain ocarina from Mountain Ocarinas, but I cannot find the link to buy it. Is there any way I can get this product? Is there no link to find the aluminum ocarinas? I read in a previous topic that the aluminum ocarinas cost $79 and other info about this product, but where can I find it?

-Kai

EriChanHime
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 03:17:41 pm »

Hi, K-ninja, please take this as an unofficial response, but I believe that production on all basic lines has been put on hold while Mountain Ocarina is preparing it's upcoming new product launch for their Pro line, as discussed here: http://www.ocarinaboard.com/bb/index.php?topic=2512.msg19077#new. One the last page of that thread, Karl of MO says: "By the way, if you've been to the Mountain Ocarinas website recently, you'll notice that we are sold out of all our instruments except for our polycarbonate Gs.  Sorry about that!  Some time ago I decided to go out on a limb and cease production of our other instruments so that I could focus on "Pro-range."  While that's been a challenge because it has reduced our sales quite a bit, I'm excited that we're finally drawing close to the finish line with "pro-range." Did I say the finish line? It's actually the starting line."

I hope that helps for now. Smiley

K-Ninja
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 03:29:54 pm »

Thanks EriChanHime! This helps me greatly!

Harp Player

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 01:14:30 am »

I did see an old thread with some seconds on it, but is it s few years old. I don't know if they were all sold or not.  If you are serous about wanting one  you might try asking on The Ocarina Network people are all the time trading on that site.

K-Ninja
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 02:31:28 am »

I would also like to ask if anyone knows when the Aluminum version can be back in stock. I want to get it for a friend for Christmas and I was hoping it would be back by or before December.

Harp Player

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 08:14:26 am »

I can't give an official answer, but I will say that I have been on this site for several years, and only saw a few offered one time a few years ago. Also Karl is spending all of his time getting a new product to the market right now so I would say your chances of getting one from here before Christmas are slim to none.

You can always call and talk to them the number is at the top of the page.

K-Ninja
Active Newbie

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 09:23:44 pm »

Thank you very much! But I have another question. I want to get a MO but I don't know if I want the G or C. I wanted to know if anyone knows of a list of songs that the G  can play and C can play.

ubizmo

I couldn't fail to disagree with you less.

Re:
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 10:12:23 pm »

You can play pretty much the same tunes on both, but they will sound in deferment keys, if you know what that means. If you plan to play in a group with other musicians, this can be an issue. For just playing on your own it doesn't matter; it just comes down to whether you like a somewhat higher or lower sound (the C is lower).

via Tapatalk

K-Ninja
Active Newbie

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 02:57:54 am »

Thank you for the info Ubizimo!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: