Go to my shopping cart
Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
April 24, 2017, 08:56:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to play a song...  (Read 458 times)
Darkmatter569
Active Newbie

« on: January 22, 2017, 07:04:23 am »

Hi there everyone! Happy belated new year, hope it's off to a good start! So I'm not sure if this is the correct category to post this in, but I'll give it a shot. There's a song I heard not too long ago, and it would mean the world to me to be able to try playing it on my ocarinas. It's called "Mt Washington" by local natives. The trouble is, I can't even seem to find any sheet music anywhere for it, let alone tabs! If anyone knows anywhere I might be able to track down the sheets, or any form of info for this awesome song, I would really appreciate it Smiley! Thanks in advance! Here's a link to the song- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mN-CqIytN2U

kypfer

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 09:21:58 am »

On the odd occasion I've wanted to play some singer/songwriter music that hasn't been published I've contacted the artist direct ... it usually works, they're happy to know someone enjoys their music enough to want to play it Smiley

Good luck!

"I'm playing all the right notes—but not necessarily in the right order."
Darkmatter569
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 07:28:35 pm »

That could be an option. Thanks, I'll try and get ahold of them if I still can't find it  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: