Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
June 16, 2019, 04:22:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: WarmStone G Mountain Ocarina  (Read 33682 times)
ubizmo

I couldn't fail to disagree with you less.

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2009, 04:24:30 pm »

Moving to "alternate fingering" thread...http://www.ocarinaboard.com/bb/index.php?topic=108.15

insane kangaroo
Active Newbie

Going crazy, one day at a time

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 09:06:14 pm »

I received my warmstone G ocarina today, very nice. The first easiest good song I could think of was "I Have a Bonet Trimmed with Blue", so I played the song. Sounded really nice, I'm very happy. The tone is pleasant and I love the swirl patterns on the white stone. The blue speckled stripe makes the ocarina stand out.

One request would be to sale leather tethers as an option. I don't care too much for the plastic cord and will be replacing it once I find some decent strong cow or kangaroo leather.

Michaelh

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 04:48:38 am »

okay, so there is like 20 posts on this but only 1 for the Warmstone C, so which would you guys prefer more? I have a polycarbonate C, so should i get a warmstone G?

word.
Michaelh

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2009, 05:09:08 am »

hey i noticed that there are a lot of posts for the warmstone G, but not C. Which one would you guys prefer? i have a polycarbonate C already, so should i get a warmstone G? thanks

word.
AzKiteMan

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 02:40:02 am »

they both sound beautiful, but their budgets might fit the G more.

Ich genieße Versuch, sprechenden verschiedenen Sprachen nachzuahmen! =D
Michaelh

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 05:33:35 am »

wow these videos are a lot different than the pictures, these are amazing

word.
Michaelh

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2009, 03:34:12 am »

wow i just got mine today and its amazing. the most beautiful one i've ever had and it sounds just great. i can definitely tell the difference between this one and my polycarbonate. i'm so happy to have this one.

word.
Bunjiro
Active Newbie

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2009, 09:06:20 pm »

I got this together with a Warmstone C, and if you have to choose one I'd get this one (due to larger range, and being a G it works well with Irish/Celtic music).

I love this little fellow. I mainly use it as a non-transposing G ocarina, but occasionally as a C as well. It's always around my neck. Love the cord, by the way! I come from a background of clay ocarinas and the neck straps have always annoyed me. Not so with this one.

Highly reccomended, 10/10.

Josean
Active Newbie

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 12:22:41 am »

I got mine a couple of days ago.....  Shocked!!!!!!

It actually hurts me to have to take it off my neck to take a bath... I'm definitive in love with its appearance, but most of all with its sweet sound...

Thanks MO Team... You guys are the best!!!

Josean

Why do we always forget what we want to remember, but remember what we want to forget?
Solteris
Active Newbie

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2011, 07:30:42 am »

This is GORGEOUS. Holding my breath till one similar pops up to buy it.
I's there a waiting list for this type? I'd love to jump in it.

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Cliff

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2011, 12:08:02 pm »

This is GORGEOUS. Holding my breath till one similar pops up to buy it.
I's there a waiting list for this type? I'd love to jump in it.

Hi Solteris,

We have the notification list: http://www.mountainsocarina.com/b/new-ocarina-notification-list/  to be notified when we get new ocarinas (which you've probably already joined).

Other than that, you can contact Karl and request that color combination. It might take a while depending on what "colors" of warmstone we have available and some other factors but he might be able to get one done.

You can email karl at info ( at ) mountainocarinas.com

--Cliff

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Scott Maness

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 10:04:50 pm »

I love my Warmstone G. 

Here is a quick video comparing My Warmstone G with my Poly C.

http://youtu.be/uFVspsclFuM

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: