Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
March 29, 2020, 09:28:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: This is the new, ocarina wish list poll!  (Voting closed: December 25, 2008, 02:10:06 pm)
warmstone - 5 (33.3%)
hardwood - 3 (20%)
PRO RANGE whoo hoo! - 6 (40%)
aluminum! - 1 (6.7%)
a pony? - 0 (0%)
all of em'! - 0 (0%)
I'm a poly person only!! Smiley - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ocarina do you really want!!  (Read 28838 times)
Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« on: December 15, 2008, 02:10:06 pm »

Okay folks, this is it, the real deal! Please vote for your dream ocarina! Dan

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
Lord Oblivion

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 02:52:52 pm »

I can't describe in words how much I want one of those pro range!! They really intrigue me as to how they will work...Karl said that they would finger the same but then...how can they have twice the range? Anyway I'm sure they have come up with a very clever design and I can't wait to see it!!

Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 03:40:05 pm »

Are they gonna be double chambered like some of the sweet potatos that I've seen?

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
noahsummers

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 05:28:49 pm »

I want a hardwood!  They look so fancy and show-me-off-to-your-friends-rific!  A warmstone would be awesome too, but I don't really like the colors, and I get the feeling that if I dropped it on asphalt it would break (even though that's probably not the case;there was a warmstone in the crash test vid, right?), while a polycarbonate just go clackity-clack and a hardwood might even bounce back into my hands. Tongue

The pro range thing, I'd buy no matter what material!  I too am confused as I couldn't spot more than the normal number of holes, but the thought of having the option of a double Mountain Ocarina was just too cool!  I'm content to wait as long as Karl sees fit, though, just as when some huge video game is delayed; it only means the final product will be even better! Wink  Plus I have yet to learn the regular MO. Grin

Spatolo

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 06:58:42 pm »

show-me-off-to-your-friends-rific!

Grin Grin Grin

A warmstone would be awesome too, but I don't really like the colors, and I get the feeling that if I dropped it on asphalt it would break

If that is even going to happen, please remember that you'll get a free replacement. They are so sure about the sturdiness of their instrument that they offer a LIFETIME warranty on them!

I don't own a hardwood yet but believe me, my warmstone get that -rific effect!  Cheesy Of course colours are only a matter of personal taste, there's not much to do there  Smiley

noahsummers

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 07:56:17 pm »

remember that you'll get a free replacement.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that!  Not that I would plan on taking poorer care of them, of course, but it's just awesome the way MO treats their customers. Cheesy

ubizmo

I couldn't fail to disagree with you less.

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 01:19:18 am »

Are they gonna be double chambered like some of the sweet potatos that I've seen?

It's top secret.  I have a theory about how it will work, which I've written in invisible ink, sealed in an envelope, and placed in a Swiss bank deposit box.

ubi

Spatolo

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 08:57:38 am »

It seems that I'm the only one here NOT interested in those prorange ocarinas.
I just fear that they will be too big for my taste. As you know, I love extreme portability.  Wink

noahsummers

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 03:56:17 pm »

Pfft!  It's only the size of a video camera, I'm sure I could fit it in my back pocket.

1ezmonkey
Active Newbie

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 03:38:13 pm »

For me it's the aluminum one. I love the look of the yellow (gold) and (although I haven't felt the MO) love the feel of aluminum.

You are the prize your ancestors worked so hard to achive, and you carry inside of you the genes - and therefore the traits - that made them successful.
shan

экии!

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 05:39:27 pm »

For me it's the aluminum one. I love the look of the yellow (gold) and (although I haven't felt the MO) love the feel of aluminum.
HA!!  Me, too!  I guess we apes have something in common!

Amiable

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 05:11:44 am »

A hardwood ProRange G-ocarina for me please.  A pony to go with it is OK too!

DesertKahuna
Active Newbie

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 11:21:24 pm »

I'll take a pro range in candy apple red with pin stripes to go.

AzKiteMan

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 01:38:50 am »

HA!!  Me, too!  I guess we apes have something in common!
I have to agree. I also Want the Warmstone in Jade and Green. and a Hard-Wood in C

Ich genieße Versuch, sprechenden verschiedenen Sprachen nachzuahmen! =D
Tox
Active Newbie

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 11:55:22 am »

For me there is only one option a pair of Aluminium Ocarinas (one C and one G). The hardwood and corian/warmstone ones are nice but the industrial look of the aluminium wins my vote every time. That said i love my Poly ocarinas too, nothing like an almost indestructible instrument.

Also id kill for the prorange, well not literally kill im too soft for prison.  Smiley
Material wise honestly if they were made in aluminium i'd get em in that too, as well as a poly set for praticing and portability.

<Please insert generic & cheesy one liner>
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: