Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
November 27, 2020, 10:54:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic ornaments on Mountain Ocarinas: Part 3  (Read 6703 times)
Cliff

« on: December 15, 2008, 10:09:35 pm »

Playing "Hot Cross ROLLS" on your ocarina

Please note: our goal in making these videos is to help you to enjoy your ocarina and to grow as a musician. Unfortunately, the production quality is rather poor. Please feel free to post questions and to offer any feedback or suggestions that might increase the helpfulness of future videos. With your input, and as time and resources permit, we hope to get better and better.

Link to video on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/2537356

Please let us know what you think after you've watched it.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:45:02 am by Cliff » Logged

Hard to find time for music?  Have you got 5 minutes?Join The 5-Minute Musician's Club™
Danny
Active Newbie

Ta-da

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 12:22:03 am »

How come nobody comments on these any more?

Playing the black nag is fun!
Spatolo

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 10:32:14 pm »

How come nobody comments on these any more?

Indeed. I have been away from the board since a long time now, and I always avoided this video series because I always considered it too advanced for me at the time; when I was focusing on more basic tasks - like placing the right fingers over the right holes at the right time, for instance.

But time has come for me to practice them and introduce some variety. These videos are great and any time I see Karl's nice face, and his smooth and smart way of speaking, my mind gets excited.

Thanks man, to you and all of your nice staff.

Dunetraveller
Active Newbie

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 06:41:16 am »

Awesome stuff! This is my first time viewing any of these. It's like a three-fer deal. I learned cuts, strikes and rolls all at the same time. Of course I'll still want to see the first two... but awesome!  Cheesy

ocarina
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 02:38:57 am »

hi karl

Auroch

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 03:55:36 pm »

Excellent stuff.

Auroch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: