Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 22, 2019, 03:47:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Ocarinafest" in Columbia, MO (or, Mo' MO's in MO)  (Read 13860 times)
s.silva
Active Newbie

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2009, 08:13:30 pm »

(ok, here goes my first post!)
I soooo hope I can make it to the festival!!!
My dad said he would bring me if I pay for hotel costs... that means saving money...and deciding which is more important: my first Mountain Ocarina or going to the OcFest...

lucao501
Active Newbie

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2009, 11:11:05 pm »

I wish I could go, but it's expensive to trip from Brazil to Missouri, and pay the hotels, food, new ocarinas.
If anyone see a sale to go there please tell me

Kiniko

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2009, 12:24:05 am »

Does anyone have any more recent info on this? Its been a while...

Kissaki

"I put the 'K' in "Kwality""

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 01:43:08 am »

Does anyone have any more recent info on this? Its been a while...
I would also like some more (updated) information.

I plan on going as well, given that I have the money to go at the time, of course. I could also use couchsurfing.com to slash hotel costs when the time comes. Guess I'll have to start saving. Smiley

1ezmonkey
Active Newbie

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 04:09:15 pm »

I would be interested in new info also. I will be traveling to Kansas city around that time. We are driving out so we might be able to stop in to take in some ocarina culture.

You are the prize your ancestors worked so hard to achive, and you carry inside of you the genes - and therefore the traits - that made them successful.
Docjazz4

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 11:15:35 pm »

Sorry for the delay guys, but here's the newest info about the gathering: http://www.ocarinaboard.com/bb/index.php?topic=822.0

-David

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: