Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
January 19, 2021, 01:56:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Drum Machines! This is great for recording and practicing!  (Read 3806 times)
Secretagentdan

Exodus, movement of jah people!

« on: January 12, 2009, 07:55:12 pm »

Here you go guys and gals, several virtual drum machines free to use to record or practice with! I had found this site years ago but just remembering it so I got a link!

http://www.keyboardmuseum.com/d_machines/vdrums.html

Check it out and please tell me what you think. I know Spatolo and I were talking about drum machines a few weeks ago, as well as Ubizmo too. Enjoy, it's super cool! Dan

Peace, Shalom, and Salaam to all here at MO forum!
NickColley
Active Newbie

C and G poly

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 08:09:36 pm »

Thanks alot dan!

-Nick
Secretagentdan

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 08:18:34 pm »

No prob, you may have to try a few but there is some fun stuff to play with and make cool rhythms. Dan

Spatolo

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 10:24:53 pm »

Believe it or not, 15 minutes ago I was thinking "hey, it's a while that Dan don't change it's avatar" and here it is.
Are the glasses a new trend or your sight has dropped a bit?

Your discovery is pretty neat. There's a plethora of DM to try with. I've also found this one http://www.rinki.net/pekka/monkey/# which is fun because you can actually program it. For every drum sample you choose when it should play in the loop and if with full or half strenght. Pretty raw but easy to use. You can also export your beat pattern to share it.

The problem is that I have no clue about rhythm so no drum machines look helpful for now.

Secretagentdan

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 10:41:06 pm »

Use the presets on that link I provided! Smiley It'll give you something to jam with.
  I just got health insurance so I finally could afford some new glasses after like 4 years or so of not having them! Smiley Dan

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: