Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
June 03, 2020, 03:09:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few more tabs.  (Read 4887 times)
KelFox
Active Newbie

not much of a hockey player, eh?

« on: March 09, 2012, 06:44:11 pm »

I thought that for the beginners here on MO forums would appreciate some additional tabs so I started a photobucket site to showcase some of the ones I've been working on for a few months now. I apologise in advance, they're all in the key of C (the only key I'm familiar with) but I don't think that the transition from C to G would be too difficult.

http://s1156.photobucket.com/profile/kelfoxtabs/uploads is my site, and I hope to add some additional tunes to it in the near future, also, let me know what you guys/girls think of the layout, quality, etc. Of these tabs, as I'm pretty new to the whole tablature making scene, and I've done most of these by ear. That being said, not all the tabs are complete, but rather, condensed versions of the song (IE: Ilia's Theme and Kakariko Village) Because, well, I don't have a lot of free time, and I'm lazy  Cheesy

Update #1: Just added "Mercedes Lullaby" From the film "Pan's Labyrinth."
http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/p575/kelfoxtabs/?action=view&current=MercedesLullaby.jpg

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:27:13 pm by KelFox » Logged

"Leave the gun, take the cannolis."
Martin Grim
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 09:05:41 pm »

Kelfox! Howdy! Thought I recognized that name from the TON forums. I like the look of these tabs, I'll have to try them out when I get home.  Grin

Ocarinasuperstar
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 06:42:25 am »

THANK YOU sooo much for the tabs WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

KelFox
Active Newbie

not much of a hockey player, eh?

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 07:31:13 pm »

Thanks, guys. Please let me know if there's anything that can be improved upon, also if there's any requests, I can get around to them eventually as long as I can find the sheet music.

"Leave the gun, take the cannolis."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: