Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
April 04, 2020, 05:12:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Difficulty getting the low notes  (Read 26681 times)
Treblemaker

Student of the Ocarina

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2012, 05:12:43 am »

You are definitely not alone! I fumble mine too, often- I just have to laugh. Roll Eyes More practice... Shocked
I find that I tend to fumble it worst when a song has a different approach or exit from the E, until I've got sufficient time invested LOL! I mean here I am slaving er... happily practicing 318 celtic songs- (and I've gone through a number of 'em now, y'know) and low and behold I'm working on The Musical Priest and the thing is leaping out of my hands left and right, pretty humorous!

4efs, you are doing so awesome on th Celtic songs- wow, what an undertaking. I'm glad I'm not the only one who klutzes their instrument LOL  Roll Eyes

4efs

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2012, 03:17:57 am »

Thanks Treblemaker Smiley

Yeah, it's good to have company.   I'm pretty sure there aren't too many who can outclutz me!  Or as my Mama used to say..."It's a good thing you can sing, cause you sure can't dance!" Undecided

"The real secret of success is enthusiasm." -Walter Chrysler
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: