Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
August 15, 2020, 07:06:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The "winter blues" with the ocarina?  (Read 3027 times)
Toxicbubble
Active Newbie

« on: March 24, 2009, 01:33:18 am »

I got my ocarina in the summer, and played it all the time. I brought it everywhere; hiking through forests, biking, even to the beach! Anyways, I live in Canada, and in particular a place where it snows A LOT. And ever since the snow came, I just haven't been motivated to play. I have barely even picked up my ocarina! Anyways, now that the snow is starting to melt where I live (and hopefully it STAYS like this!) I have started to become enthusiastic again about my ocarina! I'm beginning to look up songs again, and taking my Ocarina with me around the house. LOL, I call it the "Ocarina Winter Blues", and I'm just wondering if anybody else just felt unmotivated to play during the winter? (And to all you people who live where it barely snows, lucky! We still have at least 2 feet in my backyard!)

Kiniko

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 02:06:21 am »

I live in Canada, be it, southern Ontario, which isnt really the most notorious place for getting heavy snow XD We get some really heavy snowfall a while back, but it pretty much was done near the end of February.

Anyway, I've only really had my ocarina for winter months. If what your saying is true, Im excited to see how I'm be progressing this summer XD

Just wondering, where abouts in Canada are you from?

Toxicbubble
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 11:43:47 pm »

British Columbia XD I used to live on the coast, where we got a lot of rain, not snow, but then we moved inland and I hate being trapped indoors like this!

ubizmo

I couldn't fail to disagree with you less.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 03:02:24 am »

Hopefully we've put our winter blues behind us now.  In a few weeks I'll have some time for more "location" recording.

Ubizmo

1ezmonkey
Active Newbie

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 07:39:25 pm »

I'm suprised no one has posted a version of the "Ocarina Winter Blues" Yet. I for one would be intrested in hearing it. Grin 

In your best blues man voice  Cool
Duh da ta da - Its snowing outside  Angry
Duh da ta da - I'm locked up inside  Cry
Duh da ta da - I miss playing my ocrania  Sad
Duh da ta da - OH I've got the blues, Yeah the ocraina blues.  Smiley

You are the prize your ancestors worked so hard to achive, and you carry inside of you the genes - and therefore the traits - that made them successful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: