Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
October 26, 2020, 06:59:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy to have gotten an ocarina from that mad people  (Read 3162 times)
Spatolo

« on: June 06, 2009, 01:09:11 pm »

There's this friend of mine which I'm slowly introducing to the joys of playing the mountain ocarina.
I sent him a link to one of the videos about the new OcBox and then he started to browse other videos from that channel. He sent me the link to the "straw silencer, italian version" video, telling me that he was dying laughing and asking if I knew about it. I replied that, hem, it was made for me after I couldn't understand most of the original video about the silencer. He told me that I should be PROUD of that (I am).
Then, I directed him to the other MO channel (again, actually) so that he could look at the introductory videos (did I ever told you that it would be lovely to have more of them? Something like a full video course, hem this is another story). Well, he replied "that looks like serious stuff. I want to see the videos from that mad man in the other channel. Fabio, I'm so happy I've bought my ocarina from such a crazy guy".

I am too.

noahsummers

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 01:23:55 pm »

"that mad man in the other channel."  Oh, man, this forum needs a rolling-on-the-floor-laughing emoticon so I could use it here...  Grin

That's awesome that your friend is getting into MO's, AND appreciates Karl's comedic stylings.

Lady Maie

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 01:42:34 pm »

*Laugh* That's awesome! But the five starter videos did make me laugh--especially the part about saltine crackers. :-)

Of the increase of His government and of peace
there will be no end,
on the throne of David and over his kingdom,
to establish it and to uphold it
with justice and with righteousness
from this time forth and forevermore.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.
~Isaiah 9:7
Spatolo

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 01:47:14 pm »

*Laugh* That's awesome! But the five starter videos did make me laugh--especially the part about saltine crackers. :-)

"I wouldn't borrow your ocarina", I remember. I told my friend that those videos are fun too but I haven't convinced him. Too bad.

AzKiteMan

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 12:10:45 am »

Well, keep pushing him to learn ocarina. my fororite video is the "Double-knotting" vid. "YOu just cut the cord..." *pulls out axe*  Grin

Ich genieße Versuch, sprechenden verschiedenen Sprachen nachzuahmen! =D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: