Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
July 10, 2020, 07:03:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone going to Hersheypark?  (Read 2053 times)
noahsummers

« on: June 28, 2009, 01:00:11 am »

We all just got season passes to Hersheypark, and my dad's plan is to go four times a week for the whole summer to get our money's worth out of it (we live only around 15 miles away).

So, I was thinking, we have a lot of people on this forum in and around Pennsylvania; if anyone was planning to go to Hersheypark, or just do something cool this summer, maybe we could arrange to meet up?

It would be awesome if we could have a mass Mountain Ocarina gathering and go performing in the streets of the park, damaging the ears of all. Cool

mr_crimson
Active Newbie

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 04:11:34 pm »

Aww.... Too bad I'm way down here in Georgia. I've been to Hershey Park, but it was in December when the park is reduced to Christmas Candy Lane. I'm sure it would be fun to see the park going full-force with a troupe of ocarinists (is that a word?)!

noahsummers

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 06:09:54 pm »

Don't know if it's a 'real word' but it seems to be the accepted term for ocarina players. Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: